1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I'm not quite sure how to go about introducing myself, so I'll go with the basics! You all can call me Yuuko, and I have a particular set of skills, one of which just happens to be roleplaying.

I'm a big fan of whimsical stories, worlds based in folklore from various cultures that deal with magic, monsters, and ghosts. Especially ones that treat the spirits as things that have been here and will always be here (shows like xxxHolic and Mu-shi-shi).

Welcome to Iwaku, Yuuko! Roleplays here are predominantly fantasy, no worries there. Just keep an eye out and you'll find something that appeals to you in no time.

Anyway, if you want, do take a look at the Newbie Care Package for a helping hand if you need it and some goodies to boot. If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask!

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku Yuuko! Folklore is such an amazing backdrop for role play! We have some amazingly talented GM's here who create marvels worlds to play in. I'm sure you'll find things to spark your creativity. Let us know if you have any questions. We are always happy to help! Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Herro :D Welcome to Iwaku, you're gonna like it here!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie