Hello Darlings

K

Kierri

Original poster
Hello there

Nice to meet you :)

I suppose I will start this off by saying I have been writing and role-playing since approximately 2010, so several years now.
I was first introduced to role-playing through another site by a friend and since then I've been hooked.

I think the longest I've had a rp going is a year and two months.

I work full time as a support worker, quite demanding at times and I work the night shift so I'm often sleeping, when I'm not working or sleeping I study part time, currently studying for my Bachelors degree in psychology/criminology. I'm also starting a counselling course later in the year, and when I'm not studying I'm role-playing, making dresses or just binge watching netflix.

I love to read as well

I'm currently reading Emperor of the eight islands which is fantastic.

I also own a dog so I walk him daily, and I think that's about everything I can think of.

I look forward to being a part of this community.

Hey Kierri! Welcome to Iwaku! If there is anything I can do to help you-- don't hesitate to let me know! Otherwise, feel free to hit me up if you want to chat. Plus, it sounds like you have a wide variety of interests, which is neat to talk about. Making dresses isn't one I hear often-- what kind of dresses do you make?

Reactions: Kierri
Welcome to the site, Kierri :) Glad to have ya! Enjoy and happy roleplaying!

Reactions: Kierri
Welcome aboard, Kerri! I'm more than happy to welcome to our community, and glad to see you look forward to it all. You have any particular genres that you enjoy roleplaying the most?

Oh, and do take this cookie!

Hey Kierri! Welcome to Iwaku! If there is anything I can do to help you-- don't hesitate to let me know! Otherwise, feel free to hit me up if you want to chat. Plus, it sounds like you have a wide variety of interests, which is neat to talk about. Making dresses isn't one I hear often-- what kind of dresses do you make?

Mostly cosplay, occasionally vintage, depends on my mood and if i'm feeling particularly inspired :)

Welcome aboard, Kerri! I'm more than happy to welcome to our community, and glad to see you look forward to it all. You have any particular genres that you enjoy roleplaying the most?

Oh, and do take this cookie!

I suppose if I had to pick it would be modern, romance, slice of life and some of the time medieval

Reactions: Dipper
Mostly cosplay, occasionally vintage, depends on my mood and if i'm feeling particularly inspired :)
Nice! Vintage stuff is so much fun. Do you have a favourite piece you've made or cosplay you've done? c:

Nice! Vintage stuff is so much fun. Do you have a favourite piece you've made or cosplay you've done? c:

The most recent piece I've made is the Harley Quinn club dress, it's not finished yet but I love it

Attachments

• 27336743_1715188325169726_8143894942476456645_n.jpg
    27336743_1715188325169726_8143894942476456645_n.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 2