1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
medic.png

Hey there! My name's Mogs, Nice to meet you!
I've been roleplaying only for 1-2 years now, and mainly involve in relaxed art-based roleplays.
I love doing art for the roleplay I've participated in, and actually am an Artist.
I just decided to try and get back into roleplaying again to help with my writing and creativity.

I'm down for any kind of roleplay. Though be warned I'm more at the beginner level.
I do original ones and prefer those mostly, but I don't mind fandoms! Here's a list of one's I'm in:
-Team Fortress 2
-Dead by Daylight
-RUINER
-Skyrim
-Stardew Valley
-Tom Clancy's The Division
-The Walking Dead
-Dont Starve Together

If you'd ever like to roleplay, please send me a PM! We can discuss of plot, characters, and etc!
or if you ever just want to hit up and chat to be friends, I don't bite!
Thank you for reading!

Hello, I am also fresh off the boat, so I figured we should revel in our newbieness to this site together! I don't really do Fandom theme Roleplays, but I am willing to discuss an OC centered plot. As far as setting, I have my own, but I am not for boxing everyone in my own world/mythos/lore as it's a mixture of Middle Eastern and Asian themes/mythology. But I do mostly high fantasy, and can transition between most setting within that genre relatively well. I personally do not care about your post length, lexicon, nor grammar. As long as you try and read my post, I am content with engaging across all various levels of "quality of play." If not, or my character doesn't beguile or enthrall you, I wish you luck with your future endeavors and hope you find what it is you seek here. owo

Hello, I am also fresh off the boat, so I figured we should revel in our newbieness to this site together! I don't really do Fandom theme Roleplays, but I am willing to discuss an OC centered plot. As far as setting, I have my own, but I am not for boxing everyone in my own world/mythos/lore as it's a mixture of Middle Eastern and Asian themes/mythology. But I do mostly high fantasy, and can transition between most setting within that genre relatively well. I personally do not care about your post length, lexicon, nor grammar. As long as you try and read my post, I am content with engaging across all various levels of "quality of play." If not, or my character doesn't beguile or enthrall you, I wish you luck with your future endeavors and hope you find what it is you seek here. owo

Hello! Pleased to meet you! I'm not the most experienced in forum based roleplays but this place seems friendly. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with the roleplay you have in mind, but I'd like to be your friend! Hope you also find what you're looking for here!

Hello! Pleased to meet you! I'm not the most experienced in forum based roleplays but this place seems friendly. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with the roleplay you have in mind, but I'd like to be your friend! Hope you also find what you're looking for here!

Pardon my delayed reply; my tardiness is due mostly too real life and neglecting this section, unfortunately. I understand and respect your decision. If you ever change your mind let me know, as far as the offer for friendship I wouldn't mind making another bond to tether me to this site. Either way, may you find whatever it is you desire within these creative halls.

Hello Mogs :D welcome to Iwaku! Your avatar is gorgeous o.o

I'd recommend using the Partner connections thread :D you'll get more hits for your Roleplays there and you can add more detail if you like~!