Hello, Ciao, Hej, Guten Tag, Hola, and こんにちは!

T

That One Loser

Original poster
I was searching around for roleplay forums, and this one caught my eye! After a bit of searching, I saw that I wanted to be apart of this super awesome community!

I'm a super Geek, loving books, video games, anime, history, and languages.

I roleplay practically everything depending on the plotline, but aren't that successful at romance yet.

I'm hoping to find some awesome friends here, and make some amazing stories!

Hm..I think that's all I can think of for now. If anyone has any roleplays that they're looking for new members in, hit me up!

Guten Tag! Ciao! こんにちは! Welcome to Iwaku! Are you a... one, two, three, four, five, six... A sexlinguist? Able to speak six languages? :D

You forgot Salut!
Hey you! Welcome to Iwaku! enjoy role-playing here and junk!

Welcome Tomato! ^^ If you're a geek and want to submerge yourself further into any of your favourite works then you should totally check out the fandom section :)

Salut is more like good health isn't it lol well in spanish anyway xD x3 anywho Hola! welcome to iwaku

Salut is more like good health isn't it lol well in spanish anyway xD x3 anywho Hola! welcome to iwaku
Lol, I guess it's that in spanish, but it's the improper hello in french.
IT'S A COGNATE!

Hihi Tomato Amante! 8D Welcome to the community!

Guten Tag! Ciao! こんにちは! Welcome to Iwaku! Are you a... one, two, three, four, five, six... A sexlinguist? Able to speak six languages? :D
I asked out a sexlinguist once. She turned me down in five languages I didn't speak, and amazingly, I understood all of them! It made the "no" seem a bit unnecessary... </annoying '80s comedian>

Hello Tomato, welcome to Iwaku!