Hello c:

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by iPancake, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Hii! So.. yeah I'm new here. Let me tell you a little about myself, rp-wise:

•I'm 18 years old in 20 days[Feelin' so old ;-;]
    • I roleplay mostly modern days but I'm fine with the past or futuristic roleplays as long as they've got a good plot.
    • I don't mind sexual themes, or any other mature themes in a roleplay [Such as drugs, cursing, blood etc]
    • I can play both female or male, i don't mind, also, I'm a female if you wanted to know.
    • I don't play in groups, only one X one sorry :<
    • I'm not from any English speaking country so please consider it when I write.

Thats all, if anyone is interested in a rp I would be more than glad to answer them. c:

2. Herroho~! Welcome to Iwaku, mate~ I'm Lina~

3. Hello Miss Delicious Pancake. I desire to lick you... >>

Or I could be more appropriate and welcome you to the community! <3 Welcome to Iwaku!

4. Pancake! Yes! Welcome to Iwaku~

5. Welcome to Iwaku Pancaky!

6. Hello iPancake! We have a few non-English speakers and a thriving one-on-one section, so I'm sure you'll find yourself a partner to RP with asap! Welcome!

7. iPancake. The newest apple app? Man, I would totally buy that. The only problem with the app is that they make you buy the iButter and iSyrup apps separately, that's how they get you.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

8. Hello, Miss Pancake!
    You came at a lovely time to the forum!
    Our sci-fi month is in full swing now, so maybe you'll find yourself liking a new genre! If not, we have lots of fantasy/modern roleplays.
    Which country are you from, if I might ask? We have a lot of people from countries where English is not a first language!

Oh, since you're new, I have some links to help you navigate Iwaku:
    This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask!