Hello c:

H

Heolstor

Original poster
Hey there! Nickname's Heolstor, or just Heo.

I am female so my age is a secret, obviously. If you want to know more about me, I already provided some informations in my profile~

About roleplaying, well, I am not new to it, though I can say that I have come to know it around february this year. And well, I've got hooked to it - even addicted if one might dare say - so then, here I am. Once again. Feeling lost but now and then! (Haha, that song just pop out suddenly, but no, I am truly a newbie in this site).

I often roleplay in groups, so my preference might be one x one now. Being able to play any kind of character, I am quite flexible for any kind of setting. Nevertheless, I fancy a unique plot with much imagination, less the sci-fi types, more into the fantasy direction in either a self- created universe or in the current era. I also really like realistic roleplays consist of romance and an interesting twist. Well, in the end it's all about the plot. If it's interesting, I am always ready to dive into that foreign world and start to explore.

Well, that's probably it about me. Oh, only one warning to add: english is not my native language, so pardon for grammatical errors. I am trying my best to fix them.

And music, well, currently am addicted to Diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin), Teenagers (My Chemical Romance) and everything from Linkin Park, and the unforgettable Last Resort from Papa Roach. Yesh. I just freakin' love rock ♪

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerem_co
Goodness! You speak English very well! I couldn't even tell! Greetings, My dear! I can certainly relate to your role play preferences :)

I hope we shall see each other around!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Haha, that's news to me! I always felt like a little kid around those, whose vocabulary extended widely even owned such beautiful way to describe - making me, to be frank, quite envious. That's why your words please me so much I could hug you on the spot!

And yes, I hope so! You are definitely a lovely company!

Reactions: Jerem_co
Vocabulary is a beautiful, beautiful thing. My friends all call me a nerd because I hoard fancy words like they hoard fancy jewelry. XD And I'm actually rather fond of your grammar- it gives you voice, which is a hard thing to do in a few lines over the internet. ^^

Oh, and we also share a taste in music and setting preference, so I think I'll like you. <3

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku, my very good English typing friend!

Have a great time here, and look for some awesome roleplays! And remember, Roleplay the crap out of yourself!

~Jerem

Reactions: 2 people
Lady Sabine, I completely agree! My friends always complain in how I am making everything complicated with using difficult words. Well. I can't help it - it's just sounds better!

Haha, for me, I already know that I adore you to be this friendly to me. Thank you~

Why thank you Jerem! I will try, pal! Cheers!

Hello there, Heo. I am also a newbie. You don't need to worry at all about your English. I would never have known it wasn't your primary language if you hadn't said so. Maybe you'll get to learn even more of the language on this site.
Also, I love My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park too. Hope we can get along.

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Iwaku Heo! Don't worry about the language barrier because I can tell your passion for RP is genuine and you'll fit just right in here ^_^ So enjoy your stay and have fun role playing!

• Thank You
@ Shio

I thank you! And yes, that's what I am hoping for! It's always nice to meet someone with same interest when all my classmates (female ones at least) are rap or pop lovers.

@ CrashAriMP5N2O

Hehe, that's nice (so like your avatar)! I thank you for your warm welcome~

Last edited by a moderator:
Your English is outstanding! Most people native to it can't speak it well (take me for instance, I'm your local grammar hack). Great grammar, great paragraph, hope to see more of you around this place!

• Thank You