Hello | Bonjour | Hola | สวัสดี | Ciao

S

Syelle

Original poster
Hey everybody!

Well, I'm new here, duh.
I've previously been a part of a few roleplaying communities and unfortunately, I only enjoyed one of them! The people were friendly, great and a blast! Although, this evening, I decided to branch out and look for somewhere new to plant my flag!

Let me start by saying that I'm twenty one years old from the United Kingdom, but I'm practically a night owl, so time zones do not really affect me. Don't frown for my health though, I never fail to find time to sleep! Yes, I am a female and so far I've only rolled one male character in my time as a RPer. I don't know, I guess I like to place a teensy weensie part of myself into every character I make and I feel a lot more comfortable playing female characters. However, that being said, I don't mind playing secondary male characters if I'm participating in a 1x1.

I have only just joined Iwakuroleplay, so I'm still learning the ins and outs, but if anybody has a few nifty tricks they don't mind sharing, I shall embrace you like I would a stray kitten - warm and incessantly! But enough about that, let's get down to what you all really want to know!

I enjoy many different genres of RP, namely Science Fiction and Fantasy - however, I've been known to dabble in a little 1x1 action!

Genres
  • Science Fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Supernatural
  • Superhero
  • Realistic | Slice-of-Life
Themes
  • Redemption
  • Romance
Of course there is more than I'm interested in/eager to try, but there are the basics! I hope that I get to meet a lot of awesome people on here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_mmfvirSWSX1rgrdwno3_500.gif

PS. I've been craving a Heroes RP or a 1x1 - especially an AU Elle/Sylar plot. If you'd like to participate or you've started a group RP and are looking for more members, shoot me a message!

Last edited by a moderator:
My FRIEND!!@.@. Another British!! -Fangirl screaming - xD

Welcome to the Madness, enjoy your stay and be part of many interesting stories ^^

They are a few interesting/twisted RP's along the Sci fi Section and Horror to.

If you have any specific ideas just post a thread in RolePlay Talk:3

And see for any type of interest check ha ha :3

- offers Oreo biscuits and a tea - xD

See ya' around my friend !;)

Hallo Syelle! :D Welcome to the community!

Hey Hey Hey! Welcome to Iwaku!tumblr_static_natsu_happy.gif

Bonjour! Welcome to the community. I've been a member of IR for a month or so and I really love it here. Nice people, active rper(s) so I hope you'll like it.