Hello. Ava'yorn.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alexhandr, Mar 16, 2012.

1. What nicknames do you like to be called?
    Alex, Alexhandr, Alexei

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
    Male. Eighteen. I have been roleplaying for five years.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
    Steampunk, fantasy, sci-fi, as long as my race of draconis (anthromorphic dragons) is indeed useable (not to say I am restricting myself to only Draconis. I will happily roleplay other races, I just have RPed with my dragon race for as long as I have been roleplaying).

What kind of characters do you usually play?
    Generally a benign, yet distance spirit who has trouble speaking to and befriending others, yet is full of nothing but good intentions.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Let us be friends!
    Angry Marines. Space Marines, preferably.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
    Evans Blue - Erase My Scars

Reckless and weary,
    The truth has been buried,
    Held down by the hand,
    That refuses to carry.
    The burden you built,
    The lies, do you hear me?
    The insult, the white flag,
    You refuse to carry.
    I'm letting you go,
    And all that you showed me.
    I'm letting you know,
    That you don't control me.
    The feeling is cold,
    And life is unfolding.
    Reckless and weary,
    I'm desperately holding on.

So if you can't get a word in,
    Its because I don't care what you think,
    Don't be alone inside,
    A world that's filled with make-believe.

Broke! Inside,
    This life, you can never be reborn within,
    I came this far erase my scars.
    Fight! This time,
    Inside, take a break from the lie you live,
    I came this far, erase my scars.

Find my control,
    Find reasons to beat this,
    Find truth below,
    The lies and the wreckage.
    I can't let go,
    I'm too close, too restless,
    I'm letting you know,
    I'm far too aggressive.

So if you can't get a word in,
    Its because I don't care what you think,
    Don't be alone inside,
    A world that's filled with make-believe.

Broke! Inside,
    Fight! This time,

Five years ago,
    My life was affected,
    By years of hope and learning life lessons.
    You let me know,
    By leaving me helpless,
    What then was unknown is now unprotected.

I'm so!
    Broke! Inside,
    Fight! This time,
    I came this far, erase my scars.

I hope to become comrades with many and enjoy many long-term, mature roleplays with others who share a desire for excellent story telling. Origato udoka qe thurirli! Let us be friends!

2. *stops by and says hi*

Hiiii!

May I ask why you have a fascination with dragons? Not to say that I don't, but I like to hear everyone's opinion about it.

3. Ever since I was a wee lad, the magnificence of dragons has astounded me. I remember "Dragonheart" as a child. The selflessness of Draco and the honor he showed... that conservative, moral creature was beautiful in mine eyes. And still today, they are. Whereas history has made the Western dragon generally seem evil and awful, I view the Dragon the opposite. I see dragons as noble, ancient, honorbound beasts who are vastly different than those around them.

Of course, my dragons are of my own creation. They are as I am. "Draconis", I call them. There are few evil Draconis, because the very nature of them is not like that of humans. Whereas a human's natural desire is to survive and do well for themselves, thus creating a sometimes despicable personality, a dragon's natural desire is not to survive every day, but to serve that which is good. The few powerful dragons that roam the skies are no friends of the good, moral beings I imagine them to be as a whole, and such actions are shunned upon by Draconis.

They are beautiful, majestic, and wise. Even the most vile and evil of dragons is wondrous in his/her shape, and no dragon's personality is in any way like that of other races. There is... an appealing beauty to me to create a race that is generally not full of the same temptation and desire as all other races. Though far from perfect beings, their lifegoal is to mate, to love, and to protect, and damn anyone that dares stand in the way of a Draconis protecting the innocent.

The world we live in is wicked and cruel and full of evil. It comforts me when I write of my dragons, who seek not to cause evil (though some bring about terrible occurances upon accident) but to purge it until the world they live on is as beautiful as their hearts desire them to be. To a Draconis, no race is inferior, though dragons have always held themselves to be noble and graceful creatures, and that they are. It is the close brotherhood, the Broodship that they share that fuels them, that teaches them.

Though my Draconis are anthropomorphic, the original Dragon race is wondrous in its splendor. I have always had this fascination with these flying, fantastical, imaginary creatures, and I always shall. They fit me. They are a part of me, in a metaphorical sense. : )

4. I love dragons, but I know so little about dragons. O__O i spent too much time roleplaying.

Welcome to the community!

5. Thank you both. I will be happy to educate you. Simply ask.

6. Hello Alex :D ... .. wait.. Alex? That's me o.O When did I turn in to a guy :o
    *looks down on body*
    Hmm.. everything looks normal.. ... I don't understand this situation o.O I didn't think I was new to iwaku anymore :o
    WHAT'S GOING ON ME? Dx

Oh well, anyways, welcome to iwaku Alex.. me.. God.. someone xD

7. Call me Alexei, miss Alex. : )

8. Oh, look. I somehow missed your introduction thread.
    WE'VE MET.

Ahem, I mean, hi. Welcome to Iwaku~
    I'm Kitti... blah blah blah.
    Don't touch the cage where we keep Asmo's errant ideas and try not to feed the trolls.
    You'll only encourage them.

9. I shall take your advise, Miss Kitti. *Bows low and humble before her*

10. We've already talked and such but I want to be all official and awesome so..

WELCOME!

And -fangirlsqueal- Evans Blue <3

11. I think I may fall in love with you, miss Layne. Never met anyone else who likes Evans Blue. xD

12. Hi Alex, I think I've already seen you post in places and get around. Maybe you should put up a rp with your Draconis race?

13. I have done that, but few have joined. More will, I hope. Thank you for welcoming me.

14. Hello again c: !