Hello! And Salutations!

S

Soul-Kun

Original poster
Hello! Well, i do have to say, i have not role-played in a little over 2 years, i actually was part of a dying forum for years, and i was very young, dumb and stupid, but, you have to start somewhere right? I look forward to getting back into it, as i have a creative mind, and i wish to expand my thoughts again, because writing my own stories gets a bit boring, and i run into writers block a lot. To start off my introduction ill just give a basis of what i have done in my history or role playing! (since i know that's a common basis i know we all share!)

I have a odd way of typing, and, it changes almost constantly, but ill try to make a more common template for myself, so i don't type in a large hard to read block of words. I would get annoyed trying to RP around that, so why do it to others? I'm going to admit, that i do have terrible grammar at some points and at times, I can't spell at all, spell check really saves my behind from all the normal errors i make. As for my past Role-Playing, i was part of a forum around 6 years ago, and it was fairly active, but, over the years, it died down to like 3 people, and now, no one. I feel bad, because it was filled with lie 12 year old children, and myself included, no that i look back at it, i feel a bit ashamed of myself. My character became very well developed though, and i guess you can say i was a bit "Over-Powered" but in my role-playing, i tend to like having my character come near to death a lot, and i don't ever just say "Oh, hey i am immune to that." I hope that that is a thing that never happens anymore. The one thing that annoys me is when people write themselves in a way where they could never die! In my experiences, i am very harsh on myself and others decisions. I guess i get it from the table tops i used to play a lot (along with the one i created). So i guess, i am a bit experienced, but i am more of a casual, because i can;t stand people who constantly remark on my spelling and such.

As for my interests, I do play Video Games a lot. I just purchased Halo 4, and Persona 4. I'm not much of a shooter but i like majority of games, my favorites being RTS's. I have an abnormal addiction to League of Legends. Ill include my Gamertag, Steam name and Summoner name at the bottom for those curious. I love Anime, and Manga, some of my favorite anime's are "Gungrave", "Shakugan no Shana", "School Rumble", and "Soul Eater". My next cosplay is going to be Brandon Heat from GunGrave, and i hope it turns out awesome! I also read Visual Novels a lot, (If your 18+ I highly suggest Katawa Shoujo) I do draw, but my skills aren't great yet, and need a lot of improvement. I plan on getting a Graphic Tablet soon, as it may help to draw on a computer. I have written, and thats kinda my escape from the world. I also have a guitar i love music, and i have so much! I honestly don't have a taste in music, i like everything but most pop. If you ever need music, just ask me! I guess i am more of a Alt. Rock, and MetalCore though. I also, have gotten myself in Software Engineering, so i guess you can call me a coder. I'm not much experienced, but i know the basics of C#, HTML, JavaScript, ASP, SQL server, and a little C++. I'll soon be certified in Photoshop (because that's a thing now).

I look forward to, one: figuring out how everything works, and two:meeting everyone here! I hope i made a decent first impression, and i wish to have a great time!

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Darksoul, or Soul-Kun are fine XD
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Boy, 19
What's your favorite genres to role-play?
I've tried and loved them all! I love Original works though!
What kind of characters do you usually play?
I love stealth and such, but i guess it depens on my mood!
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Why not have a sparkling angry wolf in space? Seriously now? Was that even a question?
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
To much to pick from! "Get Well" from "Icon for Hire" i guess, but it changes almost everyday!

Gamertag: Thedarksoul180
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1548
Summoner name: darksoul180 (Both on real and PBE)

Heyo! Welcome! Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Iwaku. I also came here from a dying site and I never left!

Hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of kickass games to join.

I have just begun as well, but i am completely new at this. I find writing to be very fun, but im not so good at going solo... I hope you have as much fun as i have been :)