Hello and an Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RustyFable

Original poster
Greetings Iwaku,

I'm RustyFable, some of you might know me. I did have an account on Iwaku a few months ago however due to an incident involving malware, a former roommate and my personal email I logged in one day to find that "I" had requested my account here among several other sites be terminated. I'd rather not get side tracked on the issue but I pursued damages in a law suit, the months following my account here being terminated were stressful, to say the least, even more so trying to recover my email and it's attached accounts. The reason I'd like to apologize is primarily to those that I was role playing with at the time, I was furious and I imagine that a few of my partners were as well. So, I'd like to sincerely apologize for not being able to find a means of contacting them after the event. I'm back and I fully intend to stay here this time.

~ RustyFable

Welcome back Rusty! So sorry for your trouble, but glad you're back.

Welcome back Rusty! So sorry for your trouble, but glad you're back.

I appreciate that. the guy that did it was always out to get me even when we were roommates. Stole my things all the time.

I appreciate that. the guy that did it was always out to get me even when we were roommates. Stole my things all the time.

So sorry. I had two roommates in college in our on campus housing. They were a lot younger than me, and it was sooo...ugh. Jealousy rears it's head in ugly manners most of the time. I'm very glad you got your accounts restored and things are going better now. Hopefully you'll be able to get back into the swing of things now, and start having FUN!

Ouch, sorry to hear that happened to you! D:

Welcome back! Crossing my fingers that doesn't happen to you again! D:

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the mess, but glad you got it sorted :)

Welcome back to Iwaku, Rusty! It's cool that you explained the situation just in case someone here was wondering why you vanished. Sorry to hear about that, by the way, but it's always nice to see people return :^)

Welcome back to Iwaku, Rusty! It's cool that you explained the situation just in case someone here was wondering why you vanished. Sorry to hear about that, by the way, but it's always nice to see people return :^)

Thanks, I know there were people that it affected. I've been reaching out to those that it affected and explaining what happened. While it was unpleasant I manage to put it behind me and those responsible were held accountable.

Hey, Rusty! Welcome back! I think we had a 1x1 in the making before all that happened. I promise I wasn't furious! I wouldn't mind picking something up now that you've returned! But I just wanted to assure you that there were no hard feelings on my end, and hopefully none to be found with anyone else!

Hope you have some fun!

Hey, Rusty! Welcome back! I think we had a 1x1 in the making before all that happened. I promise I wasn't furious! I wouldn't mind picking something up now that you've returned! But I just wanted to assure you that there were no hard feelings on my end, and hopefully none to be found with anyone else!

Hope you have some fun!

Kim, good to see you again. Yes, I'd like to pick that up again I'll message you later today. I've actually got a few new ideas that might prove interesting.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Status
Not open for further replies.