Hello, all!

H

Harma

Original poster
Hello everyone! I am new here, and i just thought i would say hi and let everyone get to know me. I don't have any nick names, I am a boy and if you want my age, just look at my birth year ;). My favorite genre to role-play is fantasy, I usually play as any type of character, and I prefer Bread Priests :tongue:.

Hello Mister Harma! 8D Welcome to the community!

Hey there, Harma! Welcome to Iwaku :D
We are sure to have a roleplay that fits what you like, and if not, you can create your own!
I'm Celest ^.^ It's nice to meet you.

Put 'er there kiddo! :D
'tis a honor to have you on the site! I am... Well, I change my name often so even I dunno--but no matters!
I welcome you and I hope ya' enjoy your stay <3 !

You come to Iwaku on the day that I am to have my birthday and you ask us to greet you for nothing.

Kidding. Haha. Welcome to Iwaku and all that!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Do you bake bread for the bread god?
Ah, side tangents.

Since you're new, I have links for you that might be helpful!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask!

Hi there! im new to but I still say welcom to the site. I hope you find some good roleplays.

Hi there Harma! Welcome to Iwaku. :] There is lots of fantasy abounding here, so go get involved and have fun!