Hello all

S

Suchiko

Original poster
Hi there, I guess it's pretty obvious I'm new ^^;

I'm Suchiko, but Suchi is fine with me, too. I'm an artist, and a lot of my inspiration comes from RPing, but it's been such a long time since I've been involved in one (my last one broke apart) that I've had a hard time drawing at times... I've never really tried a forum RP before. I'm more used to IMs and Minecraft, but I'm up to try anything lol. I just love to be a part of an interesting and emotional story, and it gives me much more passion when I'm arting than just drawing something random.

Anyway, I hope I find a place to fit in here!

(And I filled out the survey)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Girl

How old are you?: Never ask a lady that ;3

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: Yes

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: Group

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?: I'm more of a "sleep for 12 hours" kind of person... Rain is my Nyquil...

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: Habits by Tove Lo =.=

Howdy Suchiko, welcome to the site! :D

-kisses your hand-
Welcome to iwaku
Feel free to message me at any time​

Welcome to the site, Suchiko! Have a great time roleplaying to your hearts content and making new friends!

Welp, welcome to Iwaku! You'll enjoy this I know. The community here is quite nice as are the roleplays. Have fun!

Hey welcome to the site! You'll like it here. Enjoy every second of it.

I liek artsu.

Hi new person. Welcome and stuff.

Ello, love. Welcome to the community! *hands you flowers* Would ye like to start a roleplay with me?

Amg arts where

I also draw. Mayhaps I show you sometime.

Alright. I will start one up later tonight, love. I will link ye to it when it is ready.

How exciting. I can't wait ~
Sorry I didn't get back to ye faster, love. My cousin came to visit and I have only seen him twice in the last 15 years. I will start it up now. What kind of roleplay would ye like to do?

*A man walks into the room, He was tall, roughly 6ft 5. He was muscular, not a body builder but there was definitely something there. He continued onward into the room. His bare feet touching against the cold floor of the room. However this did not bother him. His Dark ocean blue eyes shone across the room, they glistened like the night sky filled with stars. His lips were together loosely, their vibrant dark red that looked like they had just had blood on them due to the color. His lips were vibrant, and contrasted against the rest of his dark demeanor. He had slightly tanned skin, yet it still leaned to a pale look. He had long black hair that flowed down his back graciously to just below his shoulder blades, however as he was walking it flowed graciously behind him. Like a ghost following him subtly and calmly. He wore pure black trousers, that clung tightly to his skin. His shirt what white that looked like hit had just been washed and ironed, with a red tie, that was close to the same color as his lips. and finally a pure black blazer over the top that was bulging slightly from his stronger physique. He has his hands in his trouser pockets. However, you could catch the faint glimpse of what seemed to be a silver bracelet on his right hand.

He caught sight of the girl and then gulped slightly, it had been a while since he came across someone like her. His eyes stopped transfixed on her. It was weird that this were to happen to him. Then he walked towards her. After standing before her, pushing through the crowd who had already welcomed her. He knelt down on one knee, as if he were to propose to her. Then he took her hand in both of his, his hands were warm. Almost to the point of he has a fever hot. He gently kissed her knuckles, his lips were soft, yet slightly hotter than his hands on her skin.

When he looked up, his pupils were dilated. He smiled slightly, his crystal pearl white teeth showing through and shining in the light. Then he spoke "Hello Ma'am" His voice was soft and caring, yet there was a subliminal feeling of anger and desire. He then stood up. Looking directly into her eyes, his heart racing as he did this. Not sure how much more he could take. So he stepped away and took his hand from hers. Then he bowed, "Let me introduce myself, I am Damnati." He smiled as he rose from the bow. " I would be happy to show you a brand new world, one like you have never experience." He smiles as he then steps away again. "If you are interested, just say. I will be in the back corner watching." He smiled as he walked away as if nothing had happened.*

^
Heh.

Welcome to iwaku! I'm surprised I missed welcoming you, but I'm here now! so welcome! Enjoy playing roles.