Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGDeer

Original poster
Hi I am TheGDeer, Deer for short. I have just recently joined the website and hope to have many wonderful RP adventures with you all. I'm tired of writing this already mainly cause only three people will probably read this. You who are reading this, whats wrong with you? Isn't there something better to do? Something like not reading the greeting on a roleplay community forum? How about something productive? No, ok that's fine just spend all day here. I don't care.

Your still here? Go, go on, get out of here. Seriously shoo.

Talking venison? Hmm. I've eaten weirder things. Welcome to the forum.

Well, this is already 2 people reading. Let's see if we can exceed your expectations and go to 4! Time's a wastin' people, get on it!

Also hey, welcome to the site!

But saying hello to new people is part of my job description? ;__; You don;t WANT me?

I SEE HOW IT IS! ;_____; WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!

*runs away sobbing!*

I greet people because morally, I think every community serial killer should take the time to get to know their victims before they say goodbye.

So..

Hello :)

Hey welcome to iwaku hope you have fun and make lots of friends.

I appreciate the warm welcome everyone, thanks.

Welcome to be other side of the Damn Fence xD

Be aware of the Flesh eating creatures and the flying marshmallows to ^^

Enjoy your stay .:)

• Thank You
Reactions: TheGDeer
Flesh eating creatures I can handle, but I am supposed to be on a diet so I am bit worried about the marshmallows.

Flesh eating creatures I can handle, but I am supposed to be on a diet so I am bit worried about the marshmallows.

Ha ha xD. If you can catch one .. Fu fu fu

Just enjoy your stay around :)

Thanks, am definitely going to try to. Just need to find some more RPs that pique my interest.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku! :D Enjoy your stay, and don't feed the admins after midnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.