Hello All!

W

WitchesRayvyn

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? : Rayvyn

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Girl

How old are you?: 30

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying on and off since I was about 13. I used Yahoo Chatrooms back then.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? : I like to dabble in both. I think group RPs tend to last longer and run cold less often then one on one RPs

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?: Why can't I run through the grassy meadows towards the cherry blossoms?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Lana Del Ray's version of Once Upon a Deam

Hi there Rayvyn! :D Welcome to the community!

Thanks so much for the welcome Diana!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Welcome to Iwaku! :) (AlsoIowaisbeststate.)

heh thanks Taleweaver...I moved here a couple years ago and I'm really liking it.

Good deal. (: I'm currently out of state for training, but I love living in Iowa. Born and raised.

Hey, someone who ACTUALLY likes group role-plays over 1x1. Whoo! *high fives*

If you ever need help GMing or if you need more people in a group role-play go ahead and send me a tell~ otherwise I hope I see you around ^.^

*laughs and returns the high five* I will totally keep that in mind seeing a I'm thinking of doing my own board once I've gotten back in the bride...it's been years since I've been part of an RP forum.