Hello All :)

P

PhoenixArrande

Original poster
Hey everybody :) My name is PhoenixArrande :heart: and I'm new. I'm new to RPGing so hopefully I can get the hang of this Lol I'm not sure what else to say lol the site said introduce myself so hi hahahaha just hope i can make some friends here and thanks. Bye :D

Well hello there new person to roleplaying! :D All you really need to know is that roleplay is just playing pretend. >:D A piece of cake! Everything else is imagination fodder.

If you want to test waters first and get a little practice, anything marked as
p-jumpin.png
or
ip-jumpin.gif
are the perfect places to start.

Otherwise, you'll find tons of roleplays to choose from in the OOC area! Stuff marked as newb friendly are roleplays where your GMs/players will give a little extra help. But most roleplays on Iwaku are pretty newbie friendly anyway, so no need to worry. XD

Hello, my name is okami. welcome to the site. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.

What Diana said. With the additional advice of checking out the challenges on the arts and writing section. They're an easy and stress free way to practice.

Hello and welcome to the iwaku if you have any questions at all just ask and I may be around to help

Welcome to Iwaku! We are all pretty easy going and mostly all of us are willing to help you out with Rping when or if you need it! :DD Have fun!

They are going to break you down and remake you the way they like you or force you out. You'll be pressured and urged to do more than you think you can. You'll have fun.

I'm mostly being dramatic, but not necessarily lying.

Welcome to Iwaku. I can't help you here.