1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
postapocalyptic - fantasy - slice of life
Hi everyone, ^^ My names wolfie - a nickname given to me in high school - I moved to this platform from Instagram due to lack of people on their who actually want to roleplay. I have a writing exp up on my profile if anyone's interested in my writing style. I'm really just here to make friends and write!

giphy.gif

Howdy Wolfietm and Welcome to Iwaku!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku) If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down

Oooh I never would have pegged instagram as a place with roleplayers (or, well, lack thereof I guess if you came here to find more xD). Interesting!
We're happy to have you here! Welcome to the community! <3

Reactions: Reliance
Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, wolfie!

We're happy to have you here :D I didn't know people roleplayed on Instagram, sorry to hear that you haven't been having much luck recently. Hope you find all the stories and friends that you're looking for here!

Have a great day <3

Oooh I never would have pegged instagram as a place with roleplayers (or, well, lack thereof I guess if you came here to find more xD). Interesting!

I always find roleplay popping up in these weird pockets of the internet that I wouldn't expect otherwise. It just goes to show rp will find a way

More to the point welcome to Iwaku, Wolfie

hellooo wolfie! welcome to the site <3

hope to see you around!!
5e48c6ed0db25888e85f537b64e86b9c.gif