1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi
Hi! My name is Chrome (you can also call me Vortex) Someone on discord said this was a good place to find people interested in my rp idea that's been floating around in my head. Hope to see y'all in my dms ;)

Nice to meet you! I hope you find some great partners to play with!

Hello, Vortex! Welcome to the site 😊 I hope you can find amazing partners here !! And if you ever have any questions or concerns, my dms are always open or feel free to contact any other staffers you might find floating around <3

I plan to throw a partner search thread out over the weekend or soon at least, so who knows ;)

giphy.gif

Hey, welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums :D As coyote. already mentioned, if you need any help or have any questions at all, please don't be afraid to reach out to any of us on the staff team, or put up a post on the Help Desk if you'd prefer. We're here to help and make you feel welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Heya Vortex, that someone on Discord was right, you have come to the best place to find partners to write with, or to join groups on! I can attest to it, been here for a good while! :wink:

Welcome to Iwaku, Vortex :D

This is a great place to be, so that person obviously has good taste. We're happy to have you here <3 If you need any extra help, let us know! Good luck around here and hope you can make yourself comfortable in our cozy lil house of rp ✨

Have a great day <3

Welcomeeeee! Your friend was very much right about this being a place to friend someone interested in your rp idea. We've got all kinds of rpers here so there's something for everyone! If you've got any questions don't be afraid to ask or poke a staff we are always happy to assist :)

Popping by again 'cause @Dusk is offering some free art to the newbs and I thought I might pass the information along :)

hiya! c: very nice to meet everyone.