Hello all!

V

vitamins

Original poster
Hey everyone, name's vitamins. I love to roleplay, specifically the thriller and drama genres. I've been roleplaying for about three years. I'm hoping to roleplay with some of you and join the community events! Thanks for reading. :)

Welcome, I hope you find what you seek while you roost within the community's branches. My name is SomSom, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance vitamin, perhaps in the not so distant future we can weave a tale together. Either way, I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, and may jubilee follow you wherever the winding road of life takes you.

Welcome, I hope you find what you seek while you roost within the community's branches. My name is SomSom, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance vitamin, perhaps in the not so distant future we can weave a tale together. Either way, I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, and may jubilee follow you wherever the winding road of life takes you.

Thank you for the reply and greeting SomSom! I would've responded earlier, but I forgot to watch the thread, so I didn't see it until today. I'm sure it would be lovely to roleplay together and I do have an interest check thread up. Good luck with your roleplays.

hello!! Welcome to Iwaku!! If you're ever in need of a friend, shoot me a pm!