Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HannaWilson

I'm new here, but have many years experience role-playing. If anyone is looking for a rp partner, feel free to pm me. I just joined today, but I plan to make myself known here pretty quick when I get time outside of work.

Hey :3 Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: Great to have you aboard!

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

If I may what type of rp's are your thing?

Hey :3 Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: Great to have you aboard!

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

If I may what type of rp's are your thing?

Mostly post apocalyptic of slice of life. And I prefer one on one.

Welcome!

Thanks for the surprise follow XD

• Love
Reactions: HannaWilson
Welcome to Iwaku! I am your residential flower-breathing dragon thing. Yeah thing, I am an undead in an armor right now.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome aboard, Hanna! Glad to have ya!

Welcome to Iwaku, Hanna! Experience is always a good thing to have ^.^ If you need any help navigating the site, we have a guide to getting started and a Newbie Care Package if you haven't checked those out yet. Happy roleplaying ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku Hannah! Love your Avatar! I'm sure you'll find the people here are pretty friendly and very helpful. Settle in and if you have any questions please ask. We are here to help! HAVE FUN!!

Welcome!

Thanks for the surprise follow XD

Welcome to Iwaku! I am your residential flower-breathing dragon thing. Yeah thing, I am an undead in an armor right now.

Welcome aboard, Hanna! Glad to have ya!

Welcome to Iwaku, Hanna! Experience is always a good thing to have ^.^ If you need any help navigating the site, we have a guide to getting started and a Newbie Care Package if you haven't checked those out yet. Happy roleplaying ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku Hannah! Love your Avatar! I'm sure you'll find the people here are pretty friendly and very helpful. Settle in and if you have any questions please ask. We are here to help! HAVE FUN!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm excited to meet more great people here and find some roleplay partners.

• Love
Reactions: Joan and PoetLore
Hello and welcome. I'm sure you'll fit right in. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.