Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nimuial

Hi, the name's Nim.
I joined this site last night, and boy am I lost!! Im looking to get involved in one on one or group rp, but am not sure where to go.

Hello Nim I am Kevin and have been on this site for around 3 years. I love it here and hope you do as well.

I see you like captive role plays. I have one called Kidanpping the Queen that I think you might enjoy. Once you get your feet on the ground and you are interested please pm me and we can chat about it. Till then welcome and have fun.

Reactions: PoetLore
HELLO

I just met you in Cbox. Welcome to Iwaku, again. If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask.

Reactions: PoetLore
Welcome, Nim :) Glad to have ya!

Hopefully you're getting around alright - If you're still looking for info on RPs, you can check out the Group Sign Up or Partner Connection threads :-D That's where you'll find RPs or people looking for new 1x1 partners!

• Useful
Reactions: Eru
Welcome to Iwaku Nim! Also check out the Newbie Care Package for some additional help. You can request a mentor there if you think it would be helpful. Also, anyone with a blue or red banner beneath their name can help you as well. Don't be shy about asking questions!

And most importantly remember..HAVE FUN!

Hello Nim. Yeah, our site's kinda big. Easy to get lost, but like people have said before, if you have any questions, don't hesitate. Our Group Advertising and Group Brainstorming and RP Search areas are also a great places to look for group RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.