Hello all

R

Rhynnyn

Original poster
I'm new to the website, but not to rp.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Rhyn (pronounced like Wren)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Guy 21 y/o

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy and Sci-fi

What kind of characters do you usually play? Just about any I can create to fit the rp/

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? A wolf pack full of angry marines haha

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Blastic by Mc Chris

you've seen the heliport now let's go check out my rides
this is a lamborgini porsche it's a one of kind
it's like the batmobile with a mcdonald inside
sit in the comfort of your car inhale a burger and fries
as for clothes, man you know, i be pimpin the coats
dolce and gabbana, prada, yeah i guess that's dope

I'm a nerd and proud haha

Welcome Rhyn :)
Don't forget to read community 101: welcome to iwaku and roleplay 101: roleplaying on iwaku, they give you a lot of good tips on how to be and navigate on the site ;)
Hope you enjoy it on iwaku and if there is any questions then it's just to ask ^^

Hallo there Rhyn, and welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
Have some cookies please.

lemon.jpg

NOM!
Now, now you can get into some roleplay. It's important to eat well before using those neurons!

I hope you enjoy, and see you around!

I have a character named Wren! 8D

Welcome to the community mister Rhyn!

Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you enjoy your stay. As for enjoying MC Chris, I think we all want some MC Chris in our lives...but we want candy more. Speaking for myself, I like candy, bubble gum and taffy. Skip to the sweet shop with my sweet heart sandy. Got my pennies saved so I'm her sugar daddy. I'm her Hume Cronyn and she's my Jessica Tandy, I want candy!

Welcome to Iwaku <3

If you need help learning how to do things, or tips on roleplay, just browse through forums. BUT don't be afraid to ask a member or STAFF member how to do things.

Why hello there, Wyrn! Welcome to Iwaku!

Should you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

See you around!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

Its a pleasure to have you here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I also think you should try some activities out in our academy. We have great activities there that you can try.

Also, you can take a look at the cbox. Here, you can make friends and meet the members.

Enjoy your stay here!

Hello Rhyn, for some reason that pronunciation reminds me of Welsh pronunciation. But I see you're in Tennessee, so that is probably wrong. Welcome to Iwaku!