Hello all you lovely foods.... er, people. I meant people.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kaos, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Intros aren't really my strength. But anyway, I'm Kaos. I'm 24 years old and don't really fit into the gender binary. Should the issue come up, I prefer "he". :) I'm from Germany, so excuse the occasionally weird phrasing.

As for my rping experience, I've been playing for a while, about ten years I'd say. I'm far from perfect, but I'm always up to picking up some hints and tips.
    I play all kinds of characters, really. Depending on what I'm in the mood for, really. Right now, I'd love a vampire rp.

Hmm... don't have much of an idea what else to say, so hi!

2. Welcome =)

3. Hi Kaos! We actually have a fair number of people who do not fit the gender binary, so you are not alone in that. :) Do you have a neutral gender pronoun you like? I sometimes use zie for people, though not *as* often here. You did say you prefer "he" so that would work too.

I loooove Germany and I want to live there someday. Or Vienna, Austria. Gorgeous place.

Uhh, anyway. Hello and welcome!

4. Thank you, Aira :)

Hi Elyd. :) That's cool, nice to know I won't be alone. :) Thanks, I'm just fine with "he" but I appreciate your thoughtfullness. :)

Wow, really? That's pretty cool! Vienna is very pretty, my fiancé has been there and told me about it ^^

5. Heyla Kaos! You should check out the Gender Queer Group! I hope you enjoy your time here at Iwaku. ^-^ If you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask our lovely Staffers. :D Hope to see you around!

6. Oh, thanks! I'll join the group, thanks for the recommendation.

7. Welcome to Iwaku! ^.^ we have another member from Germany, and I have been to Germany.. it is all very exciting :D