Hello all you lovely foods.... er, people. I meant people.

K

Kaos

Original poster
Intros aren't really my strength. But anyway, I'm Kaos. I'm 24 years old and don't really fit into the gender binary. Should the issue come up, I prefer "he". :) I'm from Germany, so excuse the occasionally weird phrasing.

As for my rping experience, I've been playing for a while, about ten years I'd say. I'm far from perfect, but I'm always up to picking up some hints and tips.
I play all kinds of characters, really. Depending on what I'm in the mood for, really. Right now, I'd love a vampire rp.

Hmm... don't have much of an idea what else to say, so hi!

Hi Kaos! We actually have a fair number of people who do not fit the gender binary, so you are not alone in that. :) Do you have a neutral gender pronoun you like? I sometimes use zie for people, though not *as* often here. You did say you prefer "he" so that would work too.

I loooove Germany and I want to live there someday. Or Vienna, Austria. Gorgeous place.

Uhh, anyway. Hello and welcome!

Thank you, Aira :)

Hi Elyd. :) That's cool, nice to know I won't be alone. :) Thanks, I'm just fine with "he" but I appreciate your thoughtfullness. :)

Wow, really? That's pretty cool! Vienna is very pretty, my fiancé has been there and told me about it ^^

Heyla Kaos! You should check out the Gender Queer Group! I hope you enjoy your time here at Iwaku. ^-^ If you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask our lovely Staffers. :D Hope to see you around!

Oh, thanks! I'll join the group, thanks for the recommendation.

Welcome to Iwaku! ^.^ we have another member from Germany, and I have been to Germany.. it is all very exciting :D