2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi/yuri, vampires (non-twilight vampires preferred) though right now I'm VERY interested in finding a romance fantasy
So to start it off since I really don't know what to say:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called? I would love it if you would call me Rosey, dreamer, or Dragon. Any of those three would make me feel absolutely loved. :)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm twenty, and a female.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Romantic Fantasy with a little bit of romantic conflict thrown in. :) Though I also love to do reg. fantasy, mystical, magical, and a lot others.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Any that apply. :) I'll play female, male, old, young, you name it I'll attempt to play it :D

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Can i say Both Zombie Fox Plushes and wolf packs?! :D

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Erm... :music:Come to me Children, and follow my way, into the world of darkness and magic, with all my powers I'll show you the way, to all your dreams, hopes, and illusions :music: (Trance-Darkness and Magic)

And with that all done -cough cough- I wish to say hello to all ^^

Welcome to Iwaku! This place is wonderful =] I'm sure you will find a roleplay you enjoy. If you just want to chat there is Cbox and normally there are several people in there willing to give you a warm welcome =] I hope you enjoy it here ^.^

Thank you Celestialis :)

What a fun song to sing! >:D Welcome to the community!

What a fun song to sing! >:D Welcome to the community!

Thank you :D

And yes it is, especially with the music in the background. it's a rather 'creepy music' song. ^^

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Rosey!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
You seem lovely and I hope that I see you around~
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Rosey!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
You seem lovely and I hope that I see you around~
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you Kitti :)

Hi Rosey, welcome aboard! I agree with Diana, what a great song. Creepy music is awesome.

Feel free to PM me to discuss music! I'm always looking for new stuff to listen to.

Welcome to Iwaku, Sleepy. Nice choice on your avatar, such a cool picture!

Thank you both. :) I hope your days are well and full of roleplays.