Hello All :3

E

Eirwyn

Original poster
Hello(and many happy wishes to all who read this ^_^), my name is Eirwyn. While I may be new to this particular roleplay site, I have been roleplaying on a couple of different sites for a couple of years now.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a female ^_^

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm cool with anything ^_^

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Sitting beneath the cherry blossoms.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? By The Grace of God(I don't particularly like Katy Perry, but I heard Zack Kaletnbach's cover of it, and nearly cried T,T)
Thank you ^_^ for taking time to read this post, and I hope to roleplay with you all someday soon ^_^
Sincerly,
Eirwyn

Hey there, Eirwyn! Nice to meet you! *smiles and waves* I'm Aoife, but you can call me anything you'd like to. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku Eirwyn ^^ I hope you find some lovely stories to partake in among the multidute of wondrous weird there is xD

Hello Eirwyn! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a wonderful time here on Iwaku. :3

Hey Welcome to the site *Gives roses* I am Domeki!

Greeeeeeings Eirwyn! Welcome to the site!