2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Historical Fiction
Hi Iwaku! I used to have an account on here…I want to say 3-ish years ago? It's been a minute, lol. Anyway, I'm back :-)

Hello and welcome back! You might already be familiar with the site, but just in case here is a helpful guide. I saw on your profile that you're a graphic artist, that's awesome! Did you draw your profile picture? Being able to draw your own face claims is so fun.

Oh, and you were from GaiaOnline? I wasn't part of the site, but I know a lot of members on Iwaku came from there. ^^

If you ever need any help or have questions, feel free to reach out!

Welcome back, starling!

@ImaginationGoneWild & @Adrian - Thank you :)

Hello and welcome back! You might already be familiar with the site, but just in case here is a helpful guide. I saw on your profile that you're a graphic artist, that's awesome! Did you draw your profile picture? Being able to draw your own face claims is so fun.

Oh, and you were from GaiaOnline? I wasn't part of the site, but I know a lot of members on Iwaku came from there. ^^

If you ever need any help or have questions, feel free to reach out!
Thanks, and I did draw it. I'm open to commissions if you (or anyone) would like something.
And I was on Gaia a LONG time ago lol (but some of the scars still linger). Moved over to Menewsha for a while and a couple other sites that I can't seem to remember the names of anymore.

I'll have to keep that in mind for the next time I'm looking for a commission. You might also want to check out the Character Portrait Studio, you can advertise your commissions (if that's something you are interested in.)

I've heard that Gaia was quite a place, I almost wish I had been a part of it back then. xD