1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (i'm putting this time to be on the safer side, i could probably be on earlier or or later than this time.)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, school setting, magical, romance
Its been awhile since I've done this, but here I go. Hello, my name is Maria, though for the purpose of this page, I'm currently going by Msantiago. Its been some time, like a really long time since I've done roleplay. I was really into it before but I guess it was just a phase, though it really help me out with stress and some difficult things at the that time. I learned alot from it and I really liked it, however I guess I got caught up with real life and kind of forgot about it. Also, time restrictions did not let me come back to it. However, I'm here now because I really liked to play different roles through the different characters that I created and wanted to see, if I still got it. I just ask to have some patience with me, because I'm trying to get the gist of it again. Hope I get to meet really cool people through this and get to create wonderful stories and character with other members. Anyways this its me and I hope I get to create soon. See ya around! ;)

Welcome back to Iwaku. I was on hiatus for awhile too! I hope you find your muse!