1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hello Again

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Penultimate Pi, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wouldn't say this is entirely necessary, but I think I've been away from this site long enough to warrant a re-introduction.

I am Penultimate Pi (as you can see), a fairly avid roleplayer with a couple years worth of experience in several different sites, including this one. I have played many characters, from popular to original, and I would like to say I have developed a good grasp of character production, writing style, and language cohesion. I do my best to a fault, ensuring my posts are almost always of good length and quality - even if means I do not always post consistently, heh.

Until recently, I severely narrowed my roleplaying ventures in the interest of staying ahead in real-life events. Now since that had all settled down for the most part, I'd like to branch back out a bit more and get back into the shape of play-by-post.

So, here I am. I hope you'll be glad to have me!

2. Welcome back! :D

3. welcome back bro hit me up if you want to do an rp ^^

4. Welcome back

5. Welcome back! Feel free to send me a pm

6. PI!

Man, it HAS been a while.

Welcome back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.