Hello again, where have you been? (Family, Modern, Advanced, Please look!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkPrince

...bees.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Real life
My idea is that my character was abandoned by their mother at a young age (not sure of the reason why, that's up to you) and was raised by their aunt and uncle. Their mother recently got in contact with them again and decided to take them in. She's married with a family of her own, I was thinking maybe two or three kids, two around Jupiter's age and one younger. This RP would basically be a drama between Jupiter and their mother as well as her kids. Any takers? I have other minor characters that'll come in so you won't be doing all the work.

My requirements (PLEASE READ THESE NOBODY EVER DOES):
-Please don't join the RP, and then drop it right in the middle. It bugs me when people only post once, or post a few times and then just leave.
-Please be advanced or at least adept. At least four paragraphs per post with good spelling and grammar, and please be detailed. I can make exceptions at times. This is a big thing for me. I get annoyed when people can't do this. I don't mind a few screw ups, but if you 'typ LIek diss' and don't use decent capitalization and punctuation I'll most likely drop the thread. If you can't think of what to reply with, PM me and I can add a bit more.
-Be active PLEASE. I'm online most every day. I haven't Rped on a while due to real life issues, and I understand you might need to drop. If you do please PM me first. I've RPed with people who have completely just disappeared.

And now onto my character!

Kevin "Jupiter" ONeal
Gender: Genderless (Male assigned, preferred pronouns they/she)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Turquoise
11007893_1384226451897455_758376277_n.jpg

10990612_652769328162379_1695616354_n.jpg

Jupiter's mother left when they were around five or six, and Jupiter was sent to live with their maternal aunt and uncle, both of whom were very strict Catholics. They both forced the kid into things they showed no interest in, all in attempts to make them more masculine. Jupiter rejected nearly all of them, and always felt different from the other little boys in their class. Upon hitting puberty, their discomfort only heightened, and Jupiter realized that they didn't neatly fit into either box, not just in terms of their behavior, but in the way they felt about their body as well. They often longed to be rid of their genitals, and desired the feminine curves that almost all the girls they knew seemed to be getting. They didn't feel male or female. Around sixteen, they began sneaking out, putting on makeup, and going to drag shows to watch the kings and queens perform, hiding this from their aunt and uncle knowing that they would never approve. They befriended a few queens and began performing under the name Jupiter Bowie. They practically abandoned their birth name, Kevin, and all of their friends (most of whom were drag queens) began calling them Jupiter (or Jupe, Jupey, etc.) and referring to them with female pronouns. Jupiter finally felt accepted. The blissful period didn't last long, and Jupiter was caught sneaking out one night. Their aunt and uncle threw a fit, and even though Jupiter tried to explain how they felt, neither adult listened. They constantly nagged at Jupiter for "turning his back on god and choosing to be a sinner." They refused to call Jupiter by the name they preferred, and practically drove the poor kid insane. They no longer treated Jupiter with the kindness they had always shown them as a child, and became extremely cold toward them. Jupiter spent more and more time out of the house, and eventually just chose to leave their family behind, not that anyone really cared.

Last edited:
Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.