hello! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShadowJade

Original poster
so I saw the "About You Survey" thing and i guess I'll just introduce myself haha

What do you prefer to be called?
Jade

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
girl

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I'm new to the site, actually I made my account a long time ago but forgot about it ^_^'
However, I am quite familiar with roleplaying, I rp on a couple other sites actually, Roleplayer guild, and one that I don't use at all anymore, it was my first rping site, was the WarriorCats Forums... I use RPGuild now though.
I like many kinds of rps, really just casual, a paragraph at the very least.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I actually enjoy both kinds of rps, however with group rps there tends to be more diversity and I prefer them a bit more, but I'm always up for a 1x1 rp too!

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
sure why not? :3

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
hmmm... nothing at the moment actually.... but I can tell you the kind of music I like! my favorite band right now is Imagine Dragons, and I'm a really big fan of Lindsey Stirling (if you don't know who she is I really recommend you look her up, she's a fantastic violinist and dancer and singer.. ugghh she's perfect haha)

And uhhh.. oh! some other things you should know about me:
~I'm in a lot of fandoms including but not limited to...
-Doctor Who
-Homestuck
-Supernatural
-Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
-Sword Art Online
-Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit (anything with a Middle Earth theme really)
- and so many more wow, just ask!
it would take forever to say every single one and I'd feel horrible if I forgot one >.<
~My favorite genres of rps are anything adventure related, so Sci-Fi and Fantasy and Apocalyptic scenarios... yeah fun exciting stuff! I don't typically rp too much romance, but relationships are good for plots, but I wouldn't really go into any detail... no mature content (thoughthatreallycontradictsthefanfictionsi'vereadhahaha) <-- just ignore that :p

so yeah, that's about it! if you have any rps that you could mention for me to join that would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
*takes a bow* Welcome Jade and I wish you a wonderful time here!

*curtsies* thank you ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey and welcome back!

If you remember the name of your old account we can merge this one with it so you get all your old posts and contacts back...

Oh! no, I didn't have another account before haha, it was still this one, I made this one in January but just didn't use it until now ^_^'' sorry if that was unclear, but thank you very much anyway!

Hi Jade! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku jade ^.^
I saw quite a few fandoms that I'm in as well
Oh and Lindsey Stirling, VERY amazing singer

Thank you so much!

Oh awesome! Those aren't all of the fandoms I'm in by the way ^_^' but they're a few of the major ones I'm in. And maybe we'll end up in a roleplay together sometime haha

Status
Not open for further replies.