Hello~ ^_^

S

Shokkou

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Shokkou, but honestly if you come up with some weird nickname or call me by a character name I'll roll with it.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? A little mystery is fun now and then. If you figure it out though, I won't be hurt.
How old are you? 24
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes! I started more serious roleplaying about 13 years ago with the Lord of the Rings paper and pencil RPG. From there my group has gone through D&D, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, Paranoia, Traveller, etc, etc. I've done RP online via Sigrogana Legend 2 and over IRC, as well as a few other methods that escape me at 5am.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Either or, really.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Both!
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I kind of want to just lie and say "It's Not Ero!" from Hate Plus (which was on constant repeat in my brain all last week), but it's actually Viva La Vida by Coldplay at the moment.

Now that all that's out of the way, I can admit I spotted your community in Nation States. What first caught my attention was the anime-style flag (I don't recognize the character offhand at 5 in the morning though). I came here to check y'all out, and I must say... if you have anime and roleplaying in one place... I think I'm home.

VIVA LA VIIIIDAAAA I think that is one of my favorite Coldplay songs. @__@ There's so much imagery to it.

My brother runs our guild on Nationstates. 8D A lot of members are anime fans ( I like it myself too. >>) So you'll be quite happy. <3 Welcome to the community!

It has earned its own niche in my music listening habits, and it's definitely my favorite song by Coldplay.

Are they the founder or the WA delegate? I'm not actually in Iwaku on NS, sadly. It didn't make sense for the nation I'm RPing.

Awesome! ^_^ I'm sure I'll be chatting everyone up in no time then, although I tend to be a bit behind on current anime. XD I'd say I already am. Thank you! :3

WELCOME TO IWAKU!

I am reminded now that I need to check my nation.