Hello ^_^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SilverDirge, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Greetings!

New to the site, but a looooooong veteran of role-playing. I've been to a lot of forums over the years, and been a member of numerous chats/social games, including SecondLife and Furcadia. I've role-played on IM services, scraped the barrel of IRC, and even dabbled in tabletop from time to time.

Feel free to perv on my profile for Role-play details and such like. I'm generally pretty friendly so long as people are civil and friendly to me, and can accurately spell simple words like, 'your' 'you're' 'you' 'are' and other such words that lazy people like to not type fully. XD

Also. I think I may have been here before at some point. But I am not sure. I stopped visiting forums for a long time. XD

2. Hi there Diiiiirge! :D Welcome to the community!

3. Welcome to Iwaku, Dirge! You'll find that we're an awesome group of people and I'm sure you'll get along with us great! Feel free to have fun RPing and if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

4. Hey, welcome! I'm rather new to the forum myself, but that's no reason not to greet the new guy. Glad you found your way here, I'm sure you're going to have a great experience. While I can't guarantee it, I do believe that you are going to have a good time here. 1, 2, 3, 4... Did I pass the whole "accurately spelling simple words" section? :P

5. So far so good, Haybale. XD And thanks for the warm welcome, folks. ^_^ A lot of places are rather lackluster when it comes to greeting new people.