hello *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey whats up guys :P

so i'm going to go by sev on here, and i've been writing for ten years. i've only been roleplaying for about 5-6 years, with some gaps in between because life gets... ('-_-)

if anything, i'm glad to be part of this website now and i'm hoping to learn more about my writing/roleplaying as i continue to stay on here. i'll hopefully be posting on the forums with an rp partner request, but until then, i'm glad to be here! (^^)b

Reactions: PoetLore
Welcome aboard, Sev. Iwaku is happy to have you! If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 777
Welcome to Iwaku Sev! Admittedly when i hear Sev I think of Severus Snape but I will try to remember the number not the character. If you ahve not checked out the Newby care Package then you might want to head there for your free gifts.

Good luck with your partner search and HAVE FUN!

• Thank You
Reactions: 777
Welcome to Iwaku Sev! Admittedly when i hear Sev I think of Severus Snape but I will try to remember the number not the character. If you ahve not checked out the Newby care Package then you might want to head there for your free gifts.

Good luck with your partner search and HAVE FUN!
thank you so much ^^ i'll check it out i didn't even know there's a care package (hoo hoo)

(and yeah... that damned severus snape... he haunts me y'know)

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Hey Sev, welcome to Iwaku! The cat in your avatar is seriously cute, are they yours? Anyways, hope to see you around, and feel free to ask if you need any help.

Hey Sev, welcome to Iwaku! The cat in your avatar is seriously cute, are they yours? Anyways, hope to see you around, and feel free to ask if you need any help.
no, if you're referring to my prev cat avatar, i wish ;_; thank u though its appreciated

of course! thank you so much ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.