Hello : 3

K

Kortaga

Original poster
Just joined this site and thought I would say hello to everyone. I have done quite a bit of role playing but have sadly lost most of the people nearby that I used to do this with. I decided to try some Online rping so after reading the rules and stuff saw that this was the next step.

So, here I am.

It is wonderful to meet you all and I hope I get to role play with you guys and make some really great stories. I used to write chapters of books in my free time so I really love to write. I hope everyone is enjoying 2014, and I hope I can be a part of making everyone's days just a little bit happier.

~ Kortaga ~

Welcome to the site, Kortaga.

Hey Kortuga, welcome to Iwaku! As you'll soon find out, we're all full of awesome here and we'd love for you to join this nifty little community! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we'd love to answer them!

@Seija, Thanks for the Welcome, I really appreciate it!

@Thorack, Awesome does indeed seem to be what this place is full of. I really do look forward to becoming one with the community. I will ask any questions i may run into. Thank you.

Hallo Kortuga! :D Welcome to the community! Hopefully you'll find as much fun in online roleplaying as we do!

Welcome! :D I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!