Hello! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angeles

Original poster
Hi! *waves awkwardly* Just another newbie kid fresh off the boat here. :3

I'm Angeles, as you can see. I'm brand new to this site, but I've been role playing for several years and like to think that I know a thing or two. Of course, several years ago I was joining a "kiddie" site, so this is a whole different ballgame here. I'm looking forward to it though - I've had a dry spell in my role playing lately and I'm looking to get back into it.

As an aspiring author, I use role play as my inspiration and a way to improve my writing. Though I'll only be joining role plays at the moment while I get a feel for this site, maybe I'll unleash my own ideas at some point and try to role play them into something I can write.

So yes, a very brief little blurb about me there. Hopefully I'll get to meet some lovely people here and get my role play muse back into gear.

Hello Angeles, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Melancholy, but please call me Mel. ^_^ Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful stay here!!

Welcome to Iwaku, @Angeles! Hope you find all the inspiration you need, and I hope your stay here is enjoyable! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.