Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Always off work on Sundays, Tuesdays as well unless schedule changed. I am happy to provide work schedule for the week if asked!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Medieval, Victorian
Hello, hello! Nice to meet you, I am new to the site but not new to roleplaying. I'm super excited to get started here!

Ahem, I think an introduction is needed..my name is Freyja! I am 21 years old and I've been roleplaying for about ten years now, it's not that big a feat once you realize I started when I was like 9 LMAO but still━ writing is an important hobby of mine and no matter how busy or tired I am from work (I work fulltime) I always do my best to make time to add to a reply or just write in general. My replies can be quite slow, but I promise their chock full of detail and ready to blow your mind!

I love, and typically roleplay, OCxOC kind of ideas with lots of heavy romantic themes such as arranged marriages, enemies to lovers, etc. etc. However I'm also a big fan of doubling up with fandom, but I only do OCxCC not CCxCC. I don't think I've found a ship I like enough to actually roleplay CCxCC, so I just don't do it lol!

Ahhhh, anyways. I don't wanna keep rambling so I let'cha go! Thank you for stopping by and reading this, ciao!

I am also super into romance with everything I do! 😂 Welcome to Iwaku, Freyja!

Hey freyja, and welcome! Ooo, those are all great romantic pairings. I pretty much have the same preferences...OC x OC is just oh-so nice. If you're looking for just a sole rp partner, you can make a partner request thread in Partner Connections. There's plenty of peeps around here to join :^) Have fun!

welcome, freyja! I hope you like it here.

Welcome Freyja!! Ooooh tasty OCxOC plots, those are always a favorite of mine. Hope you enjoy Iwaku!

Welcome Freyja! I'm Reina! Super happy to have you here. I've been roleplaying since my early teens. Neopets anyone? I RP after work as well. (Sometimes during, shhh) Did you get a chance to check out the info guide: INFO - Getting started!. It's super helpful with navigating the site and getting started. We're here to help! Let us know. have fun!