Hellloooo World!

I

IamNOTalone

Original poster
Hi there! I hope to get to know many people here very soon and have lots of fun. In the meantime, here's a little about me!

What do you prefer to be called? I answer to every form of IamNOTalone and also to Reese. Hey you works too!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a young lady.

How many years young are you? I am twenty-three years young but I feel a lot older.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I have been roleplaying for a long time. I got my start doing verbal roleplays over the phone with my best friend. If you count those years into the mix, I've been doing it for going on thirteen years. If you only count this kind of roleplaying, then about four years.

Groups or One on One? I prefer one on one roleplays for several reasons. The main one being my lack of time. I don't like to have several people waiting on me just so the plot can advance. One on ones offer more freedom in that department. Also I feel I can get to know my characters better when there's fewer people to wade through.

The Harlem Shake or Gangnam Style? How about neither?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Believe it or not, I don't have one bouncing around in there at the moment...

HEY YOU!

: )

Welcome to Iwaku.

I'm October, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hellooooooo Reese! Welcome to the site!

Hiii! Welcome to IwakuRoleplay IamNOTalone~!

Pardon me for the small writing, since i'm actually used to it. Anyway, if you have any questions to ask you could visit the website, like it was stated from above, or ask any of the admins/staff and users who might help you with your problem. Every one of us are friendly to new users so don't worry, we won't bite unless your a tasty snack-- well ignore that last part anyway.

We have lot's of different genres that will really help you, so don't mind posting in any of them. Good luck in finding your way, maybe in the future we might as well bump into each other. Byebye!

r a y n e ~