Hella gay roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hausekhat

Hey yall, I literally just joined this website.

And I have no real clue what I'm doing lmao

So, hi, I guess I go by Hausekhat on here! I honestly have not roleplayed on a forum like, honestly ever, so if you do wanna roleplay you're best off hitting me up on Skype rather than on here. My username on there is ImmaSora so if you wanna contact me, go on ahead and add me!

I'm 18 years old and I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 or 6 actively. I like chatting a TON out of character. I like to think of myself as pretty heckin literate in-rp but I assure you my grammar in-chat is godawful, rest easy sweet summer child because you'll be in for a ride lmao

I very much prefer roleplaying male characters and I like to roleplay gay relationships, though I'm not restricted to just that of course! I'm also down for multitudes of characters in a single rp, it's whatever. I do prefer a main 'couple' tho.

anyways here's some nifty bulletpoint crap if that tickles your fancy

• I am 18
  • I can roleplay sex scenes but if you aren't down for that, that's fine
  • My posts are usually 2-3 decent paragraphs but they can be long af if I get rolling on an idea
  • I LOVE FANTASY RP
  • FANTASY RP IS MY LIFE
  • seriously like traditional high fantasy?? O H M Y Y E S
  • love me some fantasy
  • ugh
  • kings and queens p l s
  • elves? YEAH
  • you like werewolves? GREAT ME TOO
  • honestly freaking anything smh i am in shambles
  • also i guess maybe some modern day stuff is cool too lmao I do like at least sooome element of fantasy to it tho, even if it's just subtle af
  • I can post pretty often? sometimes? honestly it's however much you post i'll respond within a day or two, if we're rolling good tho i can churn one out in 30-45 minutes
  • notice how my grammar is getting worse and worse as this post continues?
  • i swear i'm decent lmfao

I can't think of any more bullet points but there ya go bud

I don't really have any ideas for like a specific plot so that's up to you tbh but boy oh boy i LOVE worldbuilding. seriously like, i'll draw maps, make up dumb lore, all sorts of stuff. if you got like a general idea of something you wanna do we can so build off of it, i am DOWN

anyways I can't think of anything else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so yeah hit me up yall

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
Would you maybe be interested in a fantasy rp between an elf or human and a werewolf. I've got a few plot bunnies if you're interested.

Would you maybe be interested in a fantasy rp between an elf or human and a werewolf. I've got a few plot bunnies if you're interested.
Sure :D You wanna talk about it here or in PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.