Hell Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you haven't noticed, Kalona, it's not them I want to kill." She growls and throws a large ball of fire towards Kalona, watching as it seared past his side. "What do you mean I'll get the chance to try it out. You've already killed me!" She yelled angrily pointing at the infection on her arm that had completely disappeared. This scared her. She looked at her arm, before whispering, "Heat." Her eyes got wide, she was immune. The heat completely eradicated whatever virus happened to be there.

She looked down at the demons body. Its eyes completely black and empty. It sent a shiver down her spine. She was busy staring at the body when a demon grabbed her from behind. Her skin lit up and set the demon alight. Her black eyes matched those of the demons. With the exception of the embers inside of them. Maybe she was immune because she was already soulless. That wouldn't be a surprise. She raised her head to stare Kalona right in the eye, "So since you haven't charged me yet, I'm guessing you want something. What?"

"Clever girl," Kalona praised Red. "Yes there is something I require of you and it might benefit both of us." He smiled a cold and heartless smile. "My interest in Periculum goes far beyond casual fun. You see dear Red, there is something of a competition going on between myself and my brothers to decide who will receive my fathers throne after he has grown tired of ruling the vampire species. Clearly that's something I would like very much, and I do believe if I deliver him Periculum, along with the other districts, it will put me ahead in this race." Kalona paused. "I've developed an interest in your abilities, few elementals have handled themselves as well as you have, after all, you've managed to live through several encounters with me." Kalona's smile disappeared from his face. "I've invited a brother of mine to visit Inmortalis an he has taken up this offer. My task for you is to kill this brother , after all, if my father should discover that I offed my brother it wouldn't be good on my part, but if you do this I'll make it worth you're wild. Of course there are more details which I can give you only if you accept, so tell me, do you accept?"

I followed the girl, who was a werewolf, and the living corpse through the alleyways. I saw a few bright, fiery flares from where I was previously heading, relieved that I had been found. Atami sat bewildered on my shoulders, twitching. I took him into my arms, soothing him.

Rayne leads her to a safe place close to the edge of the district "what were you thinking? Walking around this place by yourself..." She trails off and pushes her way into an abandoned house where she stays sometimes. Rayne glances over her shoulder and gestures for them to come in. She disappears into the house putting on some clothes she left there.

I follow her in, trying to soothe Atami's hysterical chattering. I find a place on the floor, and try to get him to sleep, but it's impossible. He looks up at me with his bright eyes and finally understands that it's ok, and he calms down. I look up expectantly at the girl, wondering what I'm supposed to do now.

Rayne comes back fully dressed and sits cross legged on the floor. "Make yourself comfortable, its not safe out there tonight there's a vampire on the prowl." She sighs and grabs a worn blanket tossing it at the strange girl who smells like a human. "Why were you out there anyway? I've never seen you around here or inmortalis."

"I...have no relatives." I lied. I had made it this far, and I wasn't going to be sent back. "There are some people looking for me, and I know they'll never look in Periculum". I cradled the sleeping Atami in my arms, finding that my own eyes were beginning to feel heavy.

Rayne sighs and leans against the wall "well just be careful around here, you smell like a human and that'll attract unwanted attention" She looks Adis up and down before focusing on outside the house, ears straining to hear every sound waiting for danger.

Kalona stared intently at Red, waiting for her response. It was obvious she was shocked by his request, he would be too if he was in her position, but he was getting impatient. " Well Red, what is your answer, I've no intention of standing here for the rest of the day. Think rationaly girl, if manage to kill me an army of vampires will drain everything with blood in it's veins and tear apart anything that doesn't, I offer you rewards if you help me, and perhaps I'll even give you an eternity of life. We both know the obvious choice."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.