Hell Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanola landed on the roof of a shack next to Red's. "So this is where you curl up at night. I assume several demons will be after you now that....." Kanola didn't get to finish his sentence before a pack of ten demons strolled up and stopped in front of Red's door. "This ought to be interesting," Kal surmised. "Let's see just how much skill your'e harbouring in that fragile mortal body elemental. Though I doubt you'll last long. What a wonderful day this is turning out to be." A broad smile spread across Kal's face as the demons kicked down the door and entered the room.

Rayne sighs "better go find that leech Kalona" She sighs and climbs out her window sliding down and turning landing ad a wolf and takes off. She howls loudly while trotting out of inmortalis to periculum.

Kalona waited for the demons to all fall before Red. "How impressive," he said aloud. "Even in her current state she still wins her battles. Perhaps it's time I intervened." He was just about to jump down from the ceiling when he caught the smell of a wolf. "hmmm, Salime's captive is in the area.I suppose I should meet her halfway." He looked in the direction of Red. "You'll just have to wait my dear muse."

Rotter quickly slips his revolver back into its holster and follows Rayne. "I think I may know where Kalona isss going to be." He jogged beside Rayne until they reached the border of the periculum district. "I dunno if you sssaw or not but Kalona'sss ssword appearss to inflict a deadly infection to any woundsss..I would avoid that ssword if possible for it could easssily kill you. But I think I will be jussst fine if he triesss to stab me with that paper cutter." Rotter cackles and continues to follow Rayne. "He probably iss going to attempt to finish off Red while she isss weakened."

Rayne follows Red's scent nervous at Rotter's words starts to run avoiding Kalona's scent and leaps through Red's window . She gently sits behind Red pawing at the ground the scent of the poison making her nervous

Kalona watched as the two familiar figures entered into Red's home. A smile creeped up the side of his lips as he thought of another conflict with these three. This time he was prepared for each of them. His second experiment. "Soon enough, my father will have this city and I will be assured of my the throne." He slowly strolled over to the door of the small house and made his arrival known by taking down the entire front part of the building with his flames. He smiled to himself. "The award for best entrance goes to me." He cackled maniacally through the smoke of the destruction.

I woke up in the alleyway, gasping for air. I was dizzy and disorientated, and Atami ran around me, worrying. I managed to smile, showing him that, although exhausted and beat up, I was ok. I tried to sit up, but my arms gave out from underneath me and I fell back down on the concrete. I was truly terrified. I hadn't even reached Periculum yet, and here I was, on my back in an alleyway, not even able to sit up. I looked at Atami, who had calmed down but still had eyes full of worry. I dragged myself over to the corner, huddled up with him, and went to sleep.

"Kalona!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, "You son of a bitch if you're going to kill me, kill me. I am not going to keel over! You're gonna have to fight me sometime." She yelled walking out into the street, stepping over the dead bodies. She didn't move as fast, but she was still agile. And If she was to die, that bastard was going down with her. Saline wasn't wearing her cloak. She didn't feel like Red without her hood. Her hair gave the appearance of fire and her skin was burning orange. The wound on her arm had decreased, which meant that she might not die. Relieved at that, she still had a vampire scum bag to kill. She drew her revolver, holding it in one hand, her sword was strapped to her back. She was as bright as an open flame. She stood in the middle of the street and waited. She was going to hell, and when she got there, she was going to have his head in her hand. She realized that she had left the wolf and the corpse inside. She didn't care, she would probably never set foot in that shack again, they could have it if they wanted it.

It was brighter when I woke, and I estimated I had slept for about four hours. Atami was sitting by my side, waiting for me. I had some more strength, and managed to pull my self onto my feet. After taking a few minutes to wait for a dizzy spell to pass, I set off towards Periculum. I knew that my mother would try to find me, as little as she cared. After all, I was the one earning all the money. Knowing her, she would immediately presume I would be dead if I wasn't found outside of Periculum. My mother would never dare look there. As crazy as it sounded, Periculum was the safest place I could go. And with that, I kept walking towards the border of Immortalis.

Rayne paws at the ground again before jumping out the window knowing they'll use fire. She watches through the window as Red advances in Kalona and let's out a howl.

Rotter chuckles and exits the shack. "At leassst this time you brought a gun with ya Red." Rotter watches the two for a second then sighs dramatically. "Thisss iss getting boring, try not to completely incinerate the loser pleassse. I am going to be hungry when I get back." Rotter laughs and wanders away, leaving the three of them to fight. Rotter quickly made his way back towards immortalis and was surprised when he saw a little girl and tiger cub warily making their way across the border and into Periculum. "and what do we have here?" Rotter muttered to himself and watched the duo from the shadows. He suddenly had an idea and grinned. "You look lossst little girl" Rotter called out from the dark alleyway and quickly moved so that he was behind the girl.

Rayne takes off following Rotter's scent. Knowing that she won't be of any help to Red. She follows at Rotter's heels,close, in a protective manner. She nips at a couple rats that come to close for her comfort.

[its a weasel]
I suddenly heard a voice call out from somewhere. I turned around quickly trying to find who said it. "N-no! I'm not lost!". I called out along the alleyway. I picked up Atami and warily continued down the alleyway and into Periculum's borders.

Rayne catches a scent that smells human and follow it quickly. She smells the girl and quickly catches her. Rayne curls around her legs effectively stopping her from heading that way knowing that's where kalona and red are fighting.

She started throwing fire in every direction. If Kalona wasn't going to come out on his own, Saline was going to hunt him down and rip the head from his shoulders. Demon were running at her from every angle, knowing she was weak. She spun in a circle, blowing the head off of the closest demon. She didn't currently have time to reload, so she drew her sword and sliced at will. Occasionally tossing fire in the direction of a faster demon, to both burn them alive, and slow the down a bit.

Rotter lost sight of the girl and her weasel as they ran down they alleyway. Quickly following her path Rotter creeps down the alleyway to find Rayne curled around the bewildered girl's legs. "Aw come on Rayne, whatsss with you and lost kidsss?!" Rotter clicks his teeth in frustration, but he starts to cackle when he sees the girl looking at him with a terrified expression. "Are you sssure you arent lossst little girl? What you have never seen a walking corpse before?" Rotter cackles maniacally and walks closer.

Rayne turns human and stands tall. "Hey it isn't safe down there ok? theres a vampire and an elemental fighting with fire back there." She looks at Rotter and says "Oh Rotter just go eat a demon why dont you." She glances around and swipes a coat off a dead body pulling it on so she isn't naked. Rayne grabs the freshly dead body easily with one hand and chucks it at Rotter "Here eat up."

Rotter sighs "But fresshh meat is ssso much better.." He pouts and angrily tears the corpse apart. "Why do you alwaysss ruin my fun?" He grumbles as he stands back up. Looking around he notices a demon sneaking up behind Rayne and quickdraws his pistol. The bullet passes right by the girl's head and blows a large hole in the demon's skull. "You are getting sssloppy Rayne, you get too disstracted.."

She jumps to the side and rolls pulling the half human girl with her grumbling "I wish i had somebody watching out for me when i was a lost little pup. So what if I have a soft spot for em." Rayne stands up and brushes herself off lightly. She looks around and mumbles "it's not safe here, we gotta move." She gently pulls Adis behind her and starts walking through the winding alleyways and stops slumping down against the wall.

Kalona watched from the top of a building as the elemental spewed firery death at demons in all directions. The wound on her arm was receding. "The girl has fought off the infection, oooooh how lovely, perhaps this girl has use after all, now all I need are the wolf and the corpse and my plan will go into action." He laughed as another demon's head exploded. "That looks like fun, i'm joining in." Kalona jumped off the rooftop and held a demon by the throat. The demon's neck started to burn before his eyes caught fire. He let out a chilling scream before the green fire raged out of his mouth. The demon's souless body slumped to the ground. Kalona looked up at Red, whose attention the scream had brought him. "That's what burning soul looks like Red, don't worry, you'll get a chance to test it out." He snickered and started toward her.

Status
Not open for further replies.