Hell Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh yeah, or you could just eat the kid, that's helpful, way to be a team player." She rolls her eyes. She looks at the situation, trying to find a way to get the wolf out safely. Of course she could just let him eat the kid, I mean really what was so bad about that? She watched Rayne lung at Rotter. The child was knocked from Rotters grip. Suddenly she became aware of the pain that seared up her arm from where the blade hit her. Damn demons always trying to find new fun ways to kill each other. She lunged in to help the wolf, pulling out her dagger and striking Rotters side.

Rayne grabs the child and dashes twords Kalona. "Take the kid and get out of here, don't show your face around here again. If you want to fight me then we fight in inmortalis you got that? I'm tired of demons getting in the way." She shoves the kid into his grasp and then roughly shoves him towards inmortalis before returning to Red's side.

The boy was back clinging unto Kalona before anyone had the chance to blink. Kanola snickered. " You beleive a prince of vampires needs you're help?" He stifled a smile. He'd at least accomplish one goal in this wasteland. Now he knew exactly how to manipulate these creatures. Their emotions were like strings tied to their limbs. One child was all it took to turn them against each other. He began moving back into the darkness to see what would happen.

Rotter snarls "you could have assssked nicely." As Red's dagger pierced his side Rotter sighed dramatically. "Really? I will cut you a break thisss time Red. But next time you pull sssomething like that I am going to paint the ground with your brainssss." Rotter stands up and grins "ssso whatsss it going to be ladiesss? Do you really want to throw down right now? Because if you do I dont want to hear you complaining as I eat you both. Not a fun way to go. Just assssk my dearly departed friend over there." Rotter nods at the corpse of the vampire guard. Its chest cavity ripped open and blood oozing out of its dismembered head. "You both sseem to have enough ssense to realize that I have been here for a long time. I am sssure you know the urban legend about the cursed soul that hungerss for other soulsss? Well it got ssstarted after I let a meal get away." Rotter cackles and gives a dramatic bow. "I dont know about souls but I love me some raw flessshhh."

Rayne sighs then looks at Rotter. She turns back to her wolf form then trots back off towards the place she left the coat she stole having gotten tired of being naked this whole time. As she passes Kalona and looks at him giving the child a quick nuzzle before running off. She catches the scent of a panicked girl as she crosses the line seperating inmortalis from the other districts and runs in that direction. As she trots down the street she smells the fear grow stronger getting closer to the source. She looks around then spots a girl with a weasel curled in a corner, she spots her shaking so, she quietly pads closer then curls around the girl her fur making an instant blanket.

"Personally, I wanna see you eat the kid, Rotter. Just don't start point guns at an innocents head." She sheathed her dagger, turning away. She glared at the prince, "Maybe next time you won't bring the baby on a field trip. She mumbled. She popped her hood up, and bid the others goodbye. She disappeared into the smoke of the burning building, walking out the back and into the alley.

Kalona turned around and started moving rapidly. He quickly passed the inmortalis border. with the child at his side. He caught the smell of a small child and the werewolf. " Perhaps I can find out more of this girl, I migt even find her home, her father. She willl be the first of those creatures to pay." He moved rapidly up to a building and leaped to the top of it. He walked over to the edge and looked down at the werewlf cuddling with the girl below. He looked at the child. "There's you're biggest admirer Salime. Lets see if we can't end her." The child looked emotionlessly at his mastered and murmured in agreeance.

Rayne, half asleep, smells the vampire's scent on the wind. She jumps up standing over the girl staring directly at the vampire. She bares her teeth snarling at him.

Kalona jumped down and landed in front of Rayne. "Worry not girl, i'm not here for you," he lied. "That girl there, I've no idea what she is but her blood is the purest i've smelt. I want her blood." He looked into the child's eye and he knew that the wolf would never surrender such an innocent looking creature. He glanced at Selim and he got the message. The young vampire sprinted up to the wolf and with an incredible stregnth he pushed the wolf aside and moved over to her once more. He pinned her to the ground and closed his eyes. "Sorry," he whispered. Kalona approached the child with the intention to drink from her.

Rayne growls and kicks the vampire child off her and into his master with such force it throws the vampire off balance. she glances at the kid with eyes pleading, trying to get him to understand the kick was not ment to hurt him only so she could get to the girl. She stands back over the girl and growls lifting her head and letting a howl resound throughout the districts. Her huge body heaves with anger as she lunges straight for the vampires neck.

" Conflict, conflict, dont you people know peace? You eat flesh girl and I drink blood, its how we survive. Do I protect you're meals?" He moved forward incredibly quickly and caught the wolf off guard. He caught her by the throat and held her in the air, looking into her eyes. He through the dog aside rapidly and seized the oppourtunity to bite the girl. Her blood was unbelievably savoury. Kalona sucked slowly so this fluid of the heavens would not end. The boy stood in he corner and watched, waiting for the enraged wolf to charge forward to his master.

Rayne growls and leaps into the air. She changes forms mid-air and lands behind the boy. She places a hand on him firmly and growls "I do not eat human flesh. Now, let the girl go or i snap his neck and take his body so Rotter can have a snack later" As she talks two large werewolves come down the alley and pounce on the vampire. "Oh, Kalona i see you've met two of the guards of the SilverPaw family." She lets out a soft laugh giving a icy cold smile. Her grip on the boy tightening slightly as she watches her guards pin Kalona to the ground.

"you're guards will burn." Kalona stated as the temperature began to rise. Buildings began to catch fire, when Kanola noticed this he withdrew his powers." This is inmortalis, not the slums, I cannot do casual damage here." But, he thought, I can go along with this, I've had enough action for one day anyway. "you win girl, release me and i will be going."

She smiles slightly not letting the boy go "Get off him." They hesitantly release him and trot over standing inbetween Rayne who still has the child, and Kalona. "Now leave, leave us alone and rest assured this boy will be returned to you."

Suddenly everyone pauses as a maniacal laugh echos from the buildings. "Oh what a wonderful day to be me, oh what fun it is to hide and sssee, all these tasssty ssnacksss for meee." Rotter silently stalks through the alleys and taunts the group as he hides unseen. "you sssshould really close the door to your city behind you..no telling what kind of monstersss can sssneak in behind you." Suddenly a female vampire screams and runs out of the alley. She spots the group and starts sprinting to them for protection. But right before she reaches them there is a gunshot and her head explodes like a ripe fruit. Splattering everyone with gore. "I love thisss city! Ssssooo much fressshhh meat!" Rotter's laugh echos from around them. The many alleys masking the origin of his voice.

Rayne looks at the female vampire "Go ahead and eat the vampires, I dislike vampires." She turns and shields both the boy and the girl Kalona had drinken from, with her huge black wolf form blending in with the black of night.

Rotter's cackle floats through the air. "Who ssaid I only ate vampiresss?" The sinister question floats through the air. "But...I like your attitude kid. Ssso I will cut this rassscal a break." There is another gunshot and a yelp of pain. A young male werewolf limps out of another alley, clutching his bleeding leg and shaking in fear. "I am sorry Ms. Silverpaw! I tried to fight that..that..thing. But he just wouldnt die!." The teenager hangs his head in shame and flinches in pain as he stumbles into the waiting arms of one of the werewolf guards.

Rayne growls at all of the guards. She turns and decides shes tired of going back and forth so she'll jus stay like this for a while. "You stupid cub, you're barely old enough to have become a guard. Go home. Now." The two older guards shove him back towards the house. "Please Rotter, just take you're meal and leave. Stop scaring the young guards. If you'd like to fight please wait till tomorrow. This isnt even your district." She sighs and looks for something to cover up with.

Rotter suddenly steps out from an alley behind the group and chuckles "I kinda like thiss disstrict, itss ssoo much cleaner..and tasstier" A werewolf guard lunges at Rotter but freezes when he suddenly finds the barrel of Rotter's revolver under his chin. "Down doggie" Rotter glances over at Rayne and Kalona. "How about thisss..I will take a little vacation here..I bet both the vampire and werewolf guardsss are itching for action...I wont wont eat any innocentsss..but I get to weed out the weak linksss from your guardsss." Rotter smiles and suddenly pulls the trigger. A muted thump emanates from the gun as the werewolf guard's skull explodes from the back and he crumples to the ground.

"You dirty disgusting little worm. how dare you kill one of my guards!" She cries out dropping the boy ontop of the girl softly and strides over to Rotter looking him straight into his eye sockets. "Get out of my district. Now!" She kicks him hard in the rib cage sending him flying backwards. Rayne then pounces on him and starts smashing his bones making them splinter.

Status
Not open for further replies.