Hell Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotter stumbled out of the bar. Flames engulfing him as he walked out into the street. "Oh will you sssshut up already?" In a blur his revolver materializes in his hand and calmly shoots the vampire in his kneecaps. As the flames slowly burn off his dead skin Rotter turns around as a guard tries to tackle him. With surprising agility he draws his revolver again and blasts the hand off the guard. The vampire guard falls to the ground in pain and Rotter gives off an unsettling cackle. "itsssss been sssooolong ssince I had barbeque!" He then jumps onto the screaming guard and starts eating him alive. Nearby demons recoil in fear as the burning corpse rips off the guard's head and cackles loudly as blood and gore drip out of his mouth. "I guessss he could have...ussed a hand!" Rotter laughs insanely as he walks over to the dismembered hand and chucks it at the vampire prince.

Kalona had had enough, a walking spark, a dog and a rotting corpse, all defying him. "Perhaps it's time I end my playing around." Kalona said as his healing flesh ejected the bullet from his knee. He unbuttoned his shirt and pushed his hands into his chest. when he pulled it out he was holding a tall blade. "I keep this hidden in my chest for pests such as yourself, I call it the Infernal Soul. A gift from my father. It is a very famous and saught after demon relic, you should be proud that this is the blade you die by". The gem in the handle of the blade glowed as the prince charged toward the elemental.

"Less honored than you'd think." She ducks and, the blade only catching a piece of skin on her arm. The wound turned black, and she gasped in pain. She stuck her leg out, tripping the prince. She stood up and spun around, reaching for her sword, her fingers wrapping around the orange and silver hilt, pulling it out of a body of one of his guards. She looked at the feasting demons, hoping one of them would help her, but why would they? Let Red die, and the rest of them don't have too. She'd do the same thing. She swung her sword at his stomach, quickly stepping back to avoid any swings he made at her. She breathed heavily, her eyes burning orange. Her skin was on fire, and at this point she was literally a walking flame. She growled lowly, baring her teeth at the prince. She wielded her sword expertly, and she wasn't sure if he'd even used that thing on anyone before. But by the damage it did to her arm, he didn't even have to stab her with it. Just cut right at her heart, but to hell if she was gonna let that happen.

Kalona could see the panic in her eyes. She hadn't expected the Infernal Soul to cause so much damage. "Hehe," he mocked as he dodged slash after slash made by Red. " The demons did a good job on this one wouldn't you say. My father saw it and it just screamed me. I got it for my 100th birthday. Many have fallen before it and you're next." He charged directly at her hoping to pearce her heart but he stopped short as the girls blade went through his chest. He was stunned at first but then his amusement returned. " Just missed my heart. Too bad." He raised the sword to strike again.

"oohhh thatsss a pretty lookin ssword!" A bullet slams into the back of Kalona's head and knocks him off balance. "But didn't anyone ever tell you to not bring a knife to a gunfight?" Rotter stands there covered in gore as he munches on a burnt arm. "Now how about you go crying back to daddy before you get hurt boy, folks round these parts don't take kindly to pompous brats like you". He glances over to Red. "I don't have any beef with you young lady, but if you start something with me I am going to eat you alive." He smiles insanely at her and twirls his revolver.

Rayne bursts through the door in her wolf form. She slams into kalona sending him flying away from rain. She bares her teeth and stands over red in a protective manner nosing her wound gently.

She spun to dodge the blow swinging her blade at the side of the prince. "They did. It's a great blade. Is it very light?" she asked moving away as Rotter tackles him. "Thanks, I'd like to postpone getting eaten alive as long as I possible can." She swung her blade around in a circle, planting it on the floor and leaning on it. She smiles at the wolf girl. She glared down at the prince. "No offense buddy, but I'm starting to think you're a little outnumbered here." She laughed, and poised her blade, ready to fight again, if he decides to continue this petty brawl.

Rayne let's out a growl while gently tugging on Red's pant leg. She pulls her back slightly and stands between Red and Kalona. Her huge body a shield saliva drips from her teeth as she glares at the vampire

"Oh dear, what an unfortunate situation i've found myself in. The most disgusting creatures this place has to offer ganging up against me. I'll take great pleasure in burning you all!!!!!!!!!" As he said this a worldwind of fire erupted in the bar burning everything, Kalona's own guards were not spared a firey death. The small vampire moved up to Kalona and tightened his clutches on the prince. Kalona watched as everything burnt, waiting to see if anyone would still be left standing.

Red shoves the wolf out of the building, "You'll burn." she says simply, parting the fires and coming to face the prince again. "Again with the fire? Oi, when are you going to learn that I am a fire elemental, it doesn't really hurt me." She looked over, hoping Rotter managed to get out as well. She pulled her sword back to a fighting position. "Come on preppy pants. Bring it."

Kalona was about to oblige when the child tugged his shirt. He looked at the child, then he picked him up and made a huge jump through the ceiling. He landed outside the burning building to face the werewolf. " The one who tre my shirt. 've been waiting to take your head off. He charged at the wolf."

Rayne grumbles and sits outside the door waiting. When she sees the vampire leap outside she lunges at him her teeth connecting with his arm piercing his skin. She pulls away, with her off comes his arm. Stupid fire girl, didn't let me help, I've been fighting these things since i was a pup, Father taught me how.

Rotter walked out of the flames, his eye sockets glowing as flames flared out from inside his skull. "Alright, I am getting bored" He looks over at the small child and grins. "Hey prince!" Rotter stands on the building and gestures with his gun as his other hand grips the child by the neck. "I alwaysss liked the taste of young flesh, now how about you quit this right now or the kid gets a new throat!" Rotter crouches down behind the child and puts his jaw over the small child's neck. "Lasssst chance, I cant talk with my mouth full!"

She charged from the building throwing flames at the little boy. She wasn't going to hesitate and threaten him. She wasn't going to let him kill some wolf that had nothing to do with anything. Her eyes glowed and her skin was lit. She either hit the ground right next to him, or signed by his head.

Kalona instantly became even more enraged. He was about to strike but then he looked into the terrified crimson eyes of the child. He smiled. "Well i've lost t you it seems." He walked ver to his arm and took it up. "This will have to be sewn back on now." He used his attached arm to push the sword back into his chest. "Fine, give me the child and we return too inmortallis." His face was hard but his eyes showed tension.

Rayne turns changes back. "What is that child to you leech? Why shouldn't i take him back to inmortalis with me? I'm sure Father would love another child." She walks over to Rotter putting her hand on the child's head patting his soft hair.

" You do not understand, that child is mine, I turned him, I own him. Besides you and you're father wouldnt last long with him anyway. I turned him and he has my powers. That is what he is to me, my pride and joy, The only spawn I will ever be allowed. Do not kill him, if you do I will not tame my powers" He moved forward menacingly to claim the child.

"Just give him the kid. If he doesn't leave, Rotter can eat them both." She sighs, her skin slowly dimming in light. She sheathed her blade, careful to watch the prince. She flipped her hood back up, and pulled out her dagger, hiding it in her sleeve in case princey decided to attack.

Rotter cackles "what makesss either of you think I am not going to eat this tasty morsssel?" Rotter backs up and suddenly points his gun at Rayne. "I havnt eaten a child in sssssooo long..itssss like a delicacy to me". Rotter cackles and notices Rayne looking at him in shock. "aww cmon girl, why do you think I am here anywayssss?...I chossse to be here" Rotter smiles and grips the child's neck tighter.

Rayne lunges at Rotter quicker than the eye can see and uses her elbow and forearm to break Rotter's arm. She pulls the child into her embrace turning her back to Rotter. "Run child." She whispers in the boys ear, letting him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.