[✝] helheim [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wait, so it's a first-come-first serve sort of deal, once you have an open spot?

Oh, wait, so it's a first-come-first serve sort of deal, once you have an open spot?
yeah; i can be such a snail, who knows who'll still be interested when i finally finish up the commissions i have. T_T it also lessens the mental pressure on me when the waiting list isn't a formal, systematic one (don't ask how that works, i have no idea myself). it was probably unclear since i still haven't gotten through my first round yet. sorry for any confusion!

EDIT: aka it's basically just a notification system so i can let peeps know when i'm all spreadeagle for more

Clearly what this means is you just need to have a tab open with everything already filled out for when the mentions go out.

yeah; i can be such a snail, who knows who'll still be interested when i finally finish up the commissions i have. T_T it also lessens the mental pressure on me when the waiting list isn't a formal, systematic one (don't ask how that works, i have no idea myself). it was probably unclear since i still haven't gotten through my first round yet. sorry for any confusion!

EDIT: aka it's basically just a notification system so i can let peeps know when i'm all spreadeagle for more
That's cool. Just make sure to mention everyone when I'm online (and everyone else isn't), and we'll all be good.

Clearly what this means is you just need to have a tab open with everything already filled out for when the mentions go out.
in retrospect that would definitely streamline the process. :D

That's cool. Just make sure to mention everyone when I'm online (and everyone else isn't), and we'll all be good.
i will do my absolute very best. :|

Mind if I'm added to the paid wait-list mentions?

When you realized you're one blessed soul to get here among the first :3 *admires the artwork*

Oh heeeey, helbindi. You'd disappeared before on rpnation before starting mine ;w;

I'll fill one out again anyways, I hope you can get to it.

type: Freebie, soo however you want :3

character reference image(s):
WkiuIP7.jpg

Oh, and this was what I had requested before >w<
QeEo7Tg.jpg
9brfOHk.jpg
5SufMIk.png

Oh heeeey, helbindi. You'd disappeared before on rpnation before starting mine ;w;

I'll fill one out again anyways, I hope you can get to it.

type: Freebie, soo however you want :3

character reference image(s):
WkiuIP7.jpg

Oh, and this was what I had requested before >w<
QeEo7Tg.jpg
9brfOHk.jpg
5SufMIk.png
hi! i remember you. :) unfortunately my slots are currently full, and i won't be taking more requests until i decide to reopen. sorry about that. i can let you know when i reopen them again, if you'd like?

Reactions: Celaira
@helblindi

I humbly request a mention on EITHER slot opening. 8D Cuz I'm a ho.

THANK FRIENDO

I still use the image you drew of Rare as her icon. =u=

hi! i remember you. :) unfortunately my slots are currently full, and i won't be taking more requests until i decide to reopen. sorry about that. i can let you know when i reopen them again, if you'd like?
Aye, that's fine :3

Just poking by to say your art is super awesome!

Hi, can I please be added to the free waiting list? Btw your art is gorgeous.

Dang son, nice new avi!

Seriously, y'all should pay Hel. I'm satisfied with every piece they've done for me. Prompt, too! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.