[✝] helheim [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be put on the waiting list for paid.

• Love
Reactions: Celaira
Damn, I can't believe I haven't noticed this amazing thread until now o_o

Are you still open for paid commissions?
unfortunately my slots are all full. ;v; but if you'd like i can mention you when they're open again!

I'd like to claim a spot on the free waiting list, too. It seems waiting for a spot to open up is futile.
I would like to be put on the waiting list for paid.
done and done. :^)

• Love
Reactions: XIII
I'll take a mention for when paid slots open again if you don't mind?

unfortunately my slots are all full. ;v; but if you'd like i can mention you when they're open again!

done and done. :^)
Yes please!

Oh wow, you're on iwaku now !! O:
I remember you from rpn. You were that artist with an insanely long list of requests :'D
Anyway, your art is still amazing. It's great to see you here on Iwaku!
I want to make a request, but it seems like you have a lot on your plate right now. Can you let me know when you have slots free for your free commissions? (Sadly can't afford to pay for one rn ;w; ripwallet).

oh my goodness, such beautiful art. I would love to buy from you one day.

I just saw your work and I'd LOVE to be put on the list for the free slot~ :D

0f4473ccd86331ab650a899a641a6704.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Celaira
Can I just say , stunning work! If possible I would love to be put down on the waiting list for a Free Commison if possible... May be tempted to buy one at a point.^^

I'd love to be put on the waiting list for paid. :)

thanks for your patience, i'm finally back from thanksgiving break! time to get crackin'.

Yes please!
Oh wow, you're on iwaku now !! O:
I remember you from rpn. You were that artist with an insanely long list of requests :'D
Anyway, your art is still amazing. It's great to see you here on Iwaku!
I want to make a request, but it seems like you have a lot on your plate right now. Can you let me know when you have slots free for your free commissions? (Sadly can't afford to pay for one rn ;w; ripwallet).
I just saw your work and I'd LOVE to be put on the list for the free slot~ :D

0f4473ccd86331ab650a899a641a6704.png
Can I just say , stunning work! If possible I would love to be put down on the waiting list for a Free Commison if possible... May be tempted to buy one at a point.^^
I'd love to be put on the waiting list for paid. :)
i've put you all down! you'll be mentioned when i reopen slots.

Eheheh. Man, you're super popular! That's so awesome!
I SURE GOT MY WORK CUT OUT FOR ME

oh my goodness, such beautiful art. I would love to buy from you one day.
thank you!

• Thank You
Reactions: helblindi
Jesus, I come back to this thread and you look super busy. //gives you a well-earned shoulder rub.

• Thank You
Oh shit, dat's some nice art right there.

My ass is pretty skint at the minute so I'm gonna need to stick with the free commission for now, but next paycheck we shall see. I've been looking to throw together a Christmas present for my Pathfinder group by getting some art done of our party, but I think I'mma just stick with my character in that game for now.

That'd be this fucker right here:
604b0469ce5656ee56d11caee2f0704b.jpg

I'll waffle a bit just to give you some more potential ideas. Pais is a Varisian human in the setting of Golarion, so he's effectively one of Golarion's equivalent to the Gypsies/Romani of Eastern Europe. His headscarves extend down to cover the top part of his cuirass, and were once died a wide range of vibrant colours (that have faded with time cos Pais is a scruffy drunk). That whole drunk thing plays a big part in his appearance; messy hair, unkempt beard, etc.

Pais tends to be a lackadaisical, perpetually-amused guy who prefers to laugh at most things and is a master of the shit-eating grin (it helps when you drink a lot). He's also an Inquisitor, which means he gets into a lot of fights: if it's possible, it'd be really sweet to have him with a busted up nose or a split lip to show that.

Absolutely no rush whatsoever, dude. Ta muchly.

frRo59r.jpg

i hope everyone's week is going better than mine. ; ^ ;

• Thank You
I hope your day takes a turn for the better, your week gets awesome, and beyond. ♥

• Thank You
Hope you feel better bud, and just so you know. I changed my name from Honorabru620.

• Thank You
Dude, that is absolutely perfect. You've got Pais spot on, there. Thanks a million: we're actually starting the game back up tonight, so your timing couldn't be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.