[✝] helheim [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd throw all sorts of money at Hel if I ever thought the waiting list would one day end. Seriously, every time I see @Celaira 's avatar and how amazing those colors look I pretty much melt. :/

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Celaira
I'd throw all sorts of money at Hel if I ever thought the waiting list would one day end. Seriously, every time I see @Celaira 's avatar and how amazing those colors look I pretty much melt. :/
same ;_;

Reactions: helblindi
Seriously, y'all should pay Hel. I'm satisfied with every piece they've done for me. Prompt, too! <3
Soon as them paying slots open, I'mma be heavy-breathing on them like an asthmatic at a marathon.

Dang son, nice new avi!
thank you!! ;v;

the waiting list isn't set in stone! to clarify, it's only a mentions list; i send out notifications to EVERYONE on the list at the same time when my slots are open, so in actuality it's still first come first serve.

Reactions: Takumi
@helblindi

Question! Does it cost anything if I want you to keep the layers/Sai file of the art? In case you're wondering, I'd use it for educational purposes

Soon as them paying slots open, I'mma be heavy-breathing on them like an asthmatic at a marathon.
I'm trying not to stalk the thread so I don't steal a slot from someone who hasn't gotten art yet, it's very, very hard not to sit in this thread and wait for it to open so I can throw more of my money at them.

@Celaira

Why can't I like your avatar?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I'm trying not to stalk the thread so I don't steal a slot from someone who hasn't gotten art yet, it's very, very hard not to sit in this thread and wait for it to open so I can throw more of my money at them.
Ehehehe. x) Same. Especially since two slots are listed finished.

Omfg your art is amazing~ You've gained a new stalker- I mean fan.

If you're up for it could Melani get drawn as a freeb? I'm just as broke as everybody else right now lol but money shall be thrown once I have it again. She's a snake lady so feel free to decorate her with scales if you decide to take her on.

16BCgFY.jpg

Omg~ I really love this! Thank you so much!
@helblindi

*pops head in* Mind placing me on the waiting list for a free sketch....?
Your art is sooo gorgeous! I can't even deal~!!!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ADD ME TO THE PAID COMMISSIONS AS WELL *dies* Hopefully I will have enough money racked up to be able to pay by the time you open up again >/////< (Shouldn't be a problem cause I will be paid by the end of this week~)

*pops head in* Mind placing me on the waiting list for a free sketch....?
Your art is sooo gorgeous! I can't even deal~!!!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ADD ME TO THE PAID COMMISSIONS AS WELL *dies* Hopefully I will have enough money racked up to be able to pay by the time you open up again >/////< (Shouldn't be a problem cause I will be paid by the end of this week~)
no problem! i was planning to open slots again very soon. :D

I need to find my secret stash of cash. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.