Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
  • To whoever may be reading,
    My name is
    Acel Moreau, the successor to Kalos's Throne. I seek help from you, whoever you are. You see my kingdom is dying, every knight or man willing has yet to return from scouting. The most peaceful of Pokemon attack townspeople and our crops won't even sprout. I apologize for the informalities in this letter, and for trying to force this responsibility onto you, but please. Please save my home.

This role-play place in the Pokemon Universe (wowzers was that a surprise), but rather than a modern day setting it's farther back. Things such as cell phones, cars, and planes don't exist, even certain Pokemon. It's a common sight to see a man riding a wagon pulled by a Mudsdale or Tarous. This would be the time things like 'imported' Pokemon would be a thing, meaning it's fine to have a Mudsdale if you were someone from Kanto, but it doesn't apply to Pokemon like Alola Ratata since that had environmental factors. This role-play will also have the possibility of death, so you're permitted to have a max of 2 active main players. Use common sense and we'll be dandy!
  •  

• Name: Include your title if you have one!

Alias/Nicknames: You wouldn't happen to have a secret superhero life, would you? :^)

Occupation (If any): DO YOU GOT THAT BATTLE MONEY

Brief Bio: ;^)) for...research purposes

Team: You don't need sets I just need names

Misc: Need us to know anything?

Face Claim: Anime/Cartoon/Artwork only please

• Name:

Alias/Nicknames:

Occupation (If any):

Brief Bio:

Team:

Misc:

Face Claim:

• @Vivian
    Kavik

@Crow
    Diana of Undina

Reserved for Character- WIP
15350477_1818619991709873_3950594111178639304_n.jpg

Careful darling, if you look away for even an instant I'll have robbed you blind!

Name: Kavik

Alias/Nickname: Queen of Thieves

Brief Biography: Kavik is a clever girl with a cute face, and she knows it. At a young age, an age where she doesn't even recall, she had strayed too far from her home and had gotten lost in Unova's forest. She cried for days but never did find her way home. Instead, she was taken in by a pack of Zoroark. Because the Zoroark often played pranks on a couple in hopes of getting them to move from the forest's edge, Kavik was eventually 'captured' and educated. When she had finally managed to escape back to the woods, the pack had moved, leaving behind an egg that seemed to have been forgotten.

Team:
658.gif

Greninja|Kaze|Male
A reliable Pokemon who seems to be more of a group leader than Kavik, it's often lazing around in a tree keeping a close eye on the surroundings and lecturing teammates.
715.gif

Noivern|Nuevo|Male

Although a prideful and seemingly reluctant to obey Kavik, Noivern has proven to be fiercely protective of his reckless trainer.
678-m.gif

Meowstic|Mii|Male
Meowstic seems to be a bit too timid for the battle scene and often cowers behind Kavik whenever given the opportunity. Despite it's timid behavior it's surprisingly spiteful.
049.gif

Venomoth|Vemo|Male
Venmoth is a bit of an airhead, and often spaces out, but during battles it does pull through but promptly resumes its spacey behavior. ,
730.png

Primarina|Prim|Female

Like Greninja Primarina is one of the more mature teammates, but is more motherly . Especially to Zero. Primarina has been known to attack sailors in the past, luring them in with her voice and unleashing explosive bubbles as soon as they got near.
424.gif

Ambipom|Rosie|Female

Fast and sneaky, an ideal partner for a thief like Kavik. Actually, the only reason the two crossed paths was a failed pick pocket on Ambipom's end, but because of how Kavik narrowly saved her wallet she promptly offered the Pokemon a place on the team.
570.gif

Zorua|Zero|Male

Zorua was found in a den that once gave shelter to a pack of Zoroark who for some mysterious reason left in a rush, leaving the egg behind. Zorua is more like Kavik's child than it is a Pokemon/Friend.

Misc: When Kavik was caught with a wild pack of Zoroark the couple's initial reaction was to throw a Pokeball at her. They were under the assumption she was a Zorua disguised as a silent child as rumors mentioned. Additionally, upon her accidental adoption by the Pokemon they had assumed something similar.

Kavik actually is a bit of a foul mouth despite how had she censors herself to keep up her cutesy act, after running away from her adoptive family and was unable to find her pack she ended up living with common thieves and thugs.

Character Theme: Childish War (English Cover)【rachie VS JubyPhonic】おこちゃま戦争

Speech Text: #bd86b4

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved for Character-WIP
7cfc9d97b4b2986af83e113639b85b0d.jpg

If they refuse to listen to my words then they will be forced to listen to my blade.

Name: Heath Draco

Alias/Nickname:

Brief Biography: Heath was born and raised in the Alola region and brought up in a the Jarara village, a village focused on the upbringing and care of dragon type Pokemon. Their care for Dragon types remain unrivaled, and their strength in battle is something to be feared. Because Heath was born as the Chief's son he had little time in his life to be a child and spent a majority of his time learning about his father's work so he may take the torch without any bumps in the road. Because the Jarara village is very close to the Poni canyon, Jangmo-o often found their way into the village. One, in particular, took a liking towards Heath and would often bully the child. Jangmo-o's playful attacks stopped the day a Drampa mistook its playful gestures as violence and rampaged, destroying a good chunk of the village.

Team:
784.png
Kommo-o|Kommo-o|Male
Easily Heath's closest companion and essentially his starter. It refuses to battle anyone that fails to prove their worth, and picks a fight with people that seem like they would be capable. It's a prideful Pokemon.
373.gif

Salamance|Salamance|Male

Salamance was taken in when it was a small and timid Bagon. It was found injured on the outskirts of the Jarara village and wouldn't let anyone get near. It took a month for it to allow Heath near and even then shows a distrust towards most other people.
461.gif

Weavile|Weavile|Male

Weavile was the trickster of the village, constantly terrorizing the dragons and people alike. People whisper that it has a stash of stolen valuables somewhere in the mountains that even Heath doesn't know about.
778.png

Mimikyu|Mimikyu|Female

Mimikyu was mistakenly brought into the village by eager children. The adults immediately brought the Pokemon to the Chief knowing well that it was a terrifying creature. Heath promptly took the Pokemon as one of his own to avoid it being executed unjustly. Mimikyu is actually quiet clingy.
260.gif

Swampert|Swampert|Male

A bit of an oddball, and often lurks in waters with only its head reveled. Because of its strong eyesight and strength it is often sent to retrieve items or rescue people. This Pokemon is rather gentle and enjoys giving children rides on its back.
637.gif

Volcarona|Volcarona|Female
Volcarona was a gift from a neighboring tribe who had discovered it in their journey in Unova. It follows orders without fail and tends act a guardian for the rest of the team. heath included.
328.gif

Trapinch|Trapinch|Male
Trapinch was an egg given to him by the village elder. Despite being hot-blooded and always looking for a fight, it's the baby of the team.

Misc.: Despite growing up to be a Dragon Tamer and chief of his tribe, Heath can't help but fear Drampas. He becomes visibly nervous and can barely speak. Kommo-o finds it funny, even though it's all his fault.

Character Theme:

Speech Text: #bf774d

RWDorpg.webp

"I'm not a very 'flow like water' person, thank you very much."

Name:
Diana of Undina

Alias/Nicknames:
N/A

Brief Bio:
The Undina Tribe of the Undina Archipelago. No one knows where it is. No one but those who live there. It is hidden in mists. It is said that the Undina Tribe are graceful, elegant and beautiful. They are said to use Water-type Pokemon in a most skillful manner.

You might change your mind when you see Diana. She looks beautiful, but this kid is anything but elegant, graceful or skillful.

Diana was raised to be graceful and elegant like the waters that filled the area. However, she didn't like the ways and felt that it suppressed her, preventing her from becoming stronger. The Undine tribe believed that elegance was key to victory, but Diana begged to differ as she swam away from home with her buddy Tynamo and two other Pokemon.

She wanted to prove that she could do things her way, but can she?

Team:
602.gif

Tynamo | Tynamo | Female | Levitate
Tynamo is Diana's main partner and ace. She boasts about how it has no weaknesses. The bond between Diana and Tynamo is very strong. Tynamo is the first Pokemon she has ever had - essentially her Starter Pokemon.

686.gif

Inkay | Inkay | Male | Contrary
A cherished friend of Diana whom she relies on to slam some pretty underhanded tactics.

781.png

Dhelmise | Dhelmise | Gender Unknown | Steelworker
This old bum is very defiant and doesn't want to listen to Diana's commands, much to her dismay. A shame, for Dhelmise is her primary powerhouse.

Misc:​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person

1906364-trainer_cheren_pokemon_black_white.png

Name: Alan Gale II

Alias/Nicknames: N/A

Brief Bio:

Alan Gale II was raised in a household where his parents were circus performers for many years. While his mother performed balancing acts with Seel and his father did magic with Mr. Mime, Alan found himself in love with bird Pokemon. At the age of ten, he received his first Pokemon, Skarmory, from his retired grandfather. With a passion for the sky and flying, Alan went on his own Pokemon adventure, collecting and training the most talented bird Pokemon he could find. Six years later, Alan travels the world, performing his Bird-Trio Performance in different towns and cities everywhere.

Team:

latest

Skarmory / Male / Keen Eye

latest

Talonflame / Female / Flame Body

latest

Braviary / Male / Sheer Force

Misc: N/A

Last edited:
WIP
[spoili]
untitled_34_by_aditya777-d87tt4k.jpg
[/spoili]
Name: Alice Abadeen

Alias/Nicknames: The Flaming Fairy of House Ifrit

Occupation (If any): Former Mercenary of Company in Kalos

Brief Bio: Alice was born on the rival isles to Undina called Ifria. These islands were much closer to Kalos. She was born to a well-off family but moved out to Kalos to be educated in the court of royalty. After leaving to wander Kalos and went under the employ

Team:

Misc:

Face Claim:

Is the Thief Queen a real Thief? Can my character be under her employment?

Is the Thief Queen a real Thief? Can my character be under her employment?
She is in fact a real thief, and pretty good one to have earned that royal nickname. Although she doesn't work with people and has only worked with her team. We could have had these characters cross paths, but Kavik wouldn't have anyone working under her if they aren't a Pokemon who have been acknowledged for their skill (she's also rather cheap about her money).

Our characters although could have crossed paths in the past if you'd like?

She is in fact a real thief, and pretty good one to have earned that royal nickname. Although she doesn't work with people and has only worked with her team. We could have had these characters cross paths, but Kavik wouldn't have anyone working under her if they aren't a Pokemon who have been acknowledged for their skill (she's also rather cheap about her money).

Our characters although could have crossed paths in the past if you'd like?
That would be cool, maybe they tried and steal the same thing. You managed to steal it first getting my character in some trouble.

Is magic allowed?

• Love
That would be cool, maybe they tried and steal the same thing. You managed to steal it first getting my character in some trouble.

Is magic allowed?
Magic isn't allowed, unfortunately. Any "magic" would have to be done with a Pokemon. ;v;

It could have been a necklace that could eventually become plot relavent?

Magic isn't allowed, unfortunately. Any "magic" would have to be done with a Pokemon. ;v;

It could have been a necklace that could eventually become plot relavent?
Yes good idea perhaps a necklace of a old forgotten queen.

Yes good idea perhaps a necklace of a old forgotten queen.
Or a former guardian of Kalos? Perhaps someone who acted out Zygardes will keep the balance between Yveltal and Xeneras, but that guardian died without choosing a successor leaving it up to luck to keep the balance. I'm just throwing ideas.

Name: Generic Cult member
Brief Biography: Generic person you shouldn't lose against

Team:
250px-461Weavile.png

Weavile/ Male / Pressure

QjmpEy.png

Muk / Male / Power of Alchemy

375px-510Liepard.png

Liepard / Female / Limber

Name: William
Brief Biography: TBA

375px-625Bisharp.png

Bisharp / Male /Defiant

250px-461Weavile.png

Weavile/ Male / Pressure

375px-545Scolipede.png

Scolipede / Female / Speed Boost

375px-304Aron.png

Aron / Male / Sturdy

375px-248Tyranitar.png

Tyranitar / Female / Sand Stream

• Love
Reserving Cult Admin-WIP
3382b1e3fc165e844ec019ecd7f34968cc2d0cbc32fa0-yL0sCA_fw658.jpg

If you fail to bend you will break!

Name: Lilium Moreau

Alias/Nickname: The Lost Queen

Brief Biography: Lilium grew up most of her life under the careful care of the royal family, being the only child to survive and grow up healthy she was assumed to become the future Queen of Kalos. That changed the day her step-mother had a son, Acel. Once he was born the castle had turned upside down to make sure the boy survived, leaving Lilium alone most of the time. She despised the solitude and wandered out to the forest where she had found a man chanting words she didn't understand despite her high level of education. She visited the area frequently and patiently listened to what sounded like mindless chanting until one day he had sat down and spoke to her about the legends of Kalos. The man had gifted her a Pokemon in return for her dedication and in return Lilium followed him until the Yveltal's Cult was born.

Team:
475.gif

Gallade|Axel|Male
gardevoir.png

Gardivoir|Ariri|Female
froslass.png

Froslass|Vendetta|Female
gorebyss.png

Gorebyss|Sylphia|Female
lucario.png

Lucario|Leo|Male
745.png

Lycanroc|Rinka|Female

Misc.:

Character Theme:

Character Text: #324380

I might not be able to start this until I'm done planning out some stuff. I already have 2 Rps going on. I might not join this. But you are welcome to play my character for the ideas we came up with if you'd like.

Last edited:
I might not be able to start this until I'm done planning out some stuff. I already have 2 Rps going on. I might not join this. But you are welcome to play my character for the ideas we came up with if you'd like.
Aah, no thank you! I'm not much for using someones characters. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.