Heeeyyy yooooouu guuuuuuuyss!

F

Finch

Original poster
Hello there everyone! The name's Sid (or Finch, if you prefer the avian pseudonym ^_^), I haven't roleplayed in a couple of years now as I've had quite a bit on my plate, but that doesn't mean I'm rusty! Looking to get back into some complex stories and beat the monotony of everyday life. I'm in my twenties and a pretty laid-back, easygoing kind of guy. The rps I prefer require a level of literacy and length (1+ paragraphs, no l33t speak, nothing too douchey) and I can be very loyal to story lines. I haven't joined many rps because the previous site I was on was full of asshats, so I'm used to writing stories and characters as well. In my profile, I have a sample of some of my writing. Message me anytime about pretty much anything and I will respond with the quickness. I have very high hopes for this site and my experience here. I look forward to hearing from you all and making some magic together! Thanks for your time!

Welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay here and .. Be aware of the Giant bunnies! DO NOT FEED THEM!@.@

Thank you PureKor, although, that sounds rather.. ominous o.o

Reactions: PureKor
Greetings Sid, welcome to Iwaku!