Heavy is the Crown —GoT Group RP Interest Check— Only for the weak.

witchlinq.

haunted
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Apocalyptic, etc.
3e53ee2a8adf8b36f32ac87208df30a3.gif

Winter is here, once again, in the land of Westeros.
The Great White Dragon has returned with the new Night's King,
along with their flurry of White Walkers and hoards of Wights
and pale spiders big as hounds.
This time, the winter will last a hundred years.

I will be making a large (hopefully) group rp based on the GoT (ASoIaF) world. I need plenty of people to fill the noble roles of the houses, both commonly known ones and new ones who were once extinct. After being trapped in Kings Landing for 99 years, the people of Westeros have grown tired of the ice and snow. On the 100th year they plan to rise up against the swarms of White Walkers & Wights, but for now they are stuck with each other. Tensions will rise, enemies made, love will bloom, children born. Who will come out the King/Queen of Westeros?

Guidelines
-Must use a realistic Face-claim.
NO ANIME or DRAWN pictures.
-Must be 18+ due to blood, gore, and mature themes
(but no smut. that can be rp'd privately if you wish)
-Easy to read Fancyposts are a must for both the rp and the signup.
We will provide one for the signup, please use it properly.
-MUST HAVE DISCORD!!
We use discord for chatting and plotting.

The RP was made possible by @zenith and I. Please don't copy or steal any of our ideas,FP's, or information we have typed out for you all.

Last edited:
tracking

• Thank You
Reactions: witchlinq.
I am weak. Count me in.

I hope you all have discord! I updated the guidelines but if you have a problem with any of them just let me know and I'll try to work something out for you!! Zenith, Ashe, and I will be making a discord for the rp just for chatting & plotting. Pm me your discord users and numbers so i can add you all to it.

I hope you all have discord! I updated the guidelines but if you have a problem with any of them just let me know and I'll try to work something out for you!! Zenith, Ashe, and I will be making a discord for the rp just for chatting & plotting. Pm me your discord users and numbers so i can add you all to it.

Fuck yeah!!! 😭👍💕 (I get a third discord server in my family?! yussss)

I don't know if it got out (wifi gets a little wonky here sometimes), but I sent my discord username :D

I might be interested in this!

Signups will be posted today! If you want, @Pupperr , you can send me your discord and we can answer all your questions if you have any!!

Reactions: Pupperr

Slides in to say im intrested and will get to a sheet asap