3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
GMT+8
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
It had been exactly around four months since the radiation has ultimately transformed the world and the people around it. When it first came to light, it sounded insane- transforming people to crazed cannibals eating whatever meat was in sight. Tatiana, or Tia was fond of imagining of herself in different situations. One of them was trying to survive from a zombie apocalypse but now that she was in the exact situation, she was terrified. It spread quickly, no where was safe. Even though she ran away together with her foster family, Tia was the only one left standing. She owed her survival to her lifelong partner, Prince who was a Doberman Pinscher. He had sharper and keener senses than her, and stopped her from experiencing the same fate as her foster father who had become infected from drinking water containing radiation.

She had gone through days without seeing any other sane humans. Majority of the population was made up of those who were infected and those who were fed on. Tia originally spent most of her days frivolously, eating as she'd like- taking baths and sleeping as she wished. Now she can't sleep without worrying that there would be a cannibal approaching her.

"If I'm right, there's a food store over there." Tia speaks to Prince, as she looks at the map. "Hopefully we could find dried meat or something. I don't think it's infected yet. " She was starving. She's been running for two days, ever since she had a close encounter with a cannibal while she was sleeping. If she hadn't woken up a moment earlier by Prince, she might have been a goner. Tia shudders imagining of being eaten. She's no longer a stranger of seeing the cannibals eating other people especially despite still being alive but each time she recalls the memory, she can't help wanting to puke.

She folds her map, there was several red marks. She had crossed out those that were teeming with cannibals and radiation. Currently, they should be where the cannibals and the radiation had yet to fully reach. Tia puts the map inside her backpack. Inside was several maps, a water bottle, a first aid kit, an extra shirt, a special Romano survival kit- according to her father, a gun, a swiss knife and the last of their food resources. Prince rubbed his head on her jeans. "I'm okay." she rubs her hand on his head. "We only got each other now."

Tia observes her surroundings, hiding behind the building. There didn't seem to be any presence. She ran over to where they believed the food store was to be. "I'm really glad I learned to pick locks." she mutters under her breath. She learned it on a whim, after getting the idea when internet still existed. She looks at the food, picking those that could last the longest- checking if it had already expired or not. "You don't think these are infected?' she asks Prince, opening one of the beef jerky up to him. He sniffed the food before eating it. Tia could identify poisonous plants but knowing if it had been infected or not was beyond her. She was lucky that she had Prince who could identify it had been infected or not. She stuffed as much food as she's able to, "Go check if the car is still safe." She tells Prince. Upon hearing her instructions, he left.

It might have been the nerves but she relaxed far too much, unaware of the shadow creeping upon her. It had already been too late when she noticed him. He had strangled her neck with his hand. "Ungh." she chokes, eyes wide- shocked of the intruder. Peeking out of his shoulder, around two to three more was approaching. She was far too flustered to think properly. She twisted and turned trying to get away from him but his grip was far too strong. She was losing oxygen. She reaches out anything that could help her in the table. She grabs the vase and hits him in the head, managing to free herself.

She turned away to run and the man who fell to the ground from the hit, grabbed her ankle. The other cannibals were already entering the building. Tia looks around, looking for Prince- he still hadn't returned. The other cannibals had already reached out to her- holding her arms, trying to pull her clothes away, digging to her skin with their nails- staining her with the blood of their last victim in order to dig on her flesh.

#316b32

Last edited:
Daedalus flew around for days and weeks on end, there was nothing left of humanity. He loved humanity but could not remember what caused all the death and destruction. Daedalus couldn't even remember why he was on earth instead of heaven to begin with. Flying around Daedalus grew tired as he sat on the top of a ruined building which no longer remained in tact. Looking up at the sky Daedalus began to sing in a sweet and gentle tone as his voice responded over the empty vast desert wasteland of a city that was lost long ago to radiation and cannibals.

"Drawn in by an unseen cold hand,
I pass even time as it flows to eternity.
As your eyes look away into the hazy distance,
what is revealed to them, I cannot see.

As the moonlight shines on my bitter cold fingers.
Frozen tears of mine begin to flow anew.
I look at the sky. That distant far off dream,
it always has me in its view.

Unafraid, I reach my hand into the darkness.
I am at the point of no return.
If I truly realize the person I am,
hidden away inside my deepest memories.

I still want to believe that you will return to me.
Until you are with me, together in this place.
I still want to feel until the end of time.
The gentle loving touch of your hands on my face.

Trapped inside this cage made of glass,
hurt feelings held captive in the cold and icy night.
From far beyond the infinite dark.
There must always be a ray of light.

I know that your eternal shining light
will embrace me in the warmth of infinity.
While trying to run from the pain of reality,
I'm losing sight of what is so important to me.

I still want to believe that you will return to me.
Until you are with me, together in this place.
I still want to feel until the end of time.
The gentle loving touch of your hands on my face.

Drawn in by an unseen cold hand,
I pass even time as it flows to eternity.
As your eyes look away into the hazy distance,
what is revealed to them, I cannot see.

What is revealed to them, I cannot see." As he stared up at the night sky the song brought tears to his eyes as he seemed to be lost in thought of trying to remember a past that seemed so long lost in the depths of a deep memory which was to hazy to recall.

It was too late for her to reach her gun. One of the things she learned in this wild life, was that these cannibals were still human in the sense that they still bleed and can die. Tia cursed herself for being so dumb. She kept pulling and struggling to break free as they move their mouths closer to her flesh, ignoring the clothing on her skin. She's tempted to scream out for help but she knows she'd simply be wasting her breath or call out more trouble. Tears leaked her eyes as she looks around on what could help her. Tia moved her free foot backward trying to gain momentum, using her weight to slam the one on her left to table- freeing herself on one side. She grabbed the swiss knife on the pocket of her bag. Her hand holding the knife, shaking.

She's practiced shooting yet she still hesitates to pull the trigger. She knows how to use the knife for self-defense yet she thinks twice of hurting people despite it's her life against theirs. Call her weak or stupid, but she was still normal couple of months ago. Tatiana is afraid to take a life despite knowing that these people weren't exactly sane any longer. She wills herself to dig the knife as far as she can go to the cannibal on her right before kicking it to one the ground- who was slowly pushing him up.

It would have been easier if she could actually use all that she learned. Judo, Karate, Taekwondo- all those skills could have helped her easily escape the grasps of these men who were physically stronger than her but Tia could only go so far. She circles around them, trying to keep an appropriate distance. She stuffs the knife on her pocket and picks up a chair before throwing it at them, trying to bid some more time. If she could only reach the door which was only around ten steps, she could break out to a run and escape through the car. Her lips quiver at the possibility of death being so close.

Though Daedalus was so high up he could still see so far down below him. Daedalus could hear a ruckus which was happening down inside of a building. It brought on his curiosity as he flew down to look through a giant hole in the ceiling to see what was going on. Daedalus was stunned to see there was still life among the ruins of the world. Daedalus wasn't used to seeing anyone who wasn't either an insane cannibal or the undead. Knowing what he must do Daedalus called upon his divine power to smite the cannibals after Tatiana.

When his power filled the building it blinded all who were within. The cannibals had been completely incinerated until there was not even ash or a smell left of their existence. It was as if they had completely vanished before Tatiana's and Prince's very eyes. Though he didn't know her Daedalus saved this woman. When the light filled the room, though it was powerful to Tatiana it felt warm and gentle as if it was a tender kiss and hug from a long lost lover. The sensation was so warm all over her body.

When Tatiana was safe Daedalus flew away as his shadow cast a silhouette of him flying off on the floor of the building she stood in. However due to the bright light of his powers temporarily blinding her Tatiana could not see when Daedalus flew off. All she knew was that she was saved by a bright and gentle light and that the cannibals had disappeared.

"She is safe for now.. but trouble will seem out that girls soul.. this world had become a desolate wasteland of pain and misery.. As long as it remains this way she will suffer in until her untimely death.. I shall watch over her and protect her from harm.. I may not have my memories, nor do I have a purpose for existing.. but I shall make protecting that woman my purpose in this life.. even if it is from a distance.." Daedalus exclaimed as he flew to a safe distance whereas she could not see him but he could still get to her if need be.

Despite there was still distance between them, Tatiana was surrounded with a dead end- her back pressed against the wall. She locked eyes in the door- Prince had finally managed to come back. Upon seeing her predicament, the Doberman snarled at the cannibals and growled. Then suddenly a bright light appeared forcing them to shut their eyes. The light was warm, and for her who starved for affection but cannot find it in this world filled of darkness. It caused tears to leak out of her eyes for a completely different reason from earlier. When she opened her eyes, the figures in front of her dissipated. Poof! Gone! She searches around to see where they might have gone, in case they may go after again but she found nothing.

"What do you think happened?" Tia asks Prince- who could obviously not answer. But he sees more than her and managed to get a glimpse of Daedalus silhouette. "Forget it." she rubs her shoulder, trying to comfort herself of what happened earlier. "Let's make a run for it." They manage to leave the place without any incident.

After what happened in the food shop, Tia had become careful and overly-cautious. She was originally already a light sleeper but now the slightest movement jitters her awake. It's been weeks. They traveled city after town, moving more and more to the countryside, which was further from the radiation and the population. Frequently, she stays inside the car with Prince inside, locked so they could easily leave in a moment. She keeps extra gas in the car trunk though she tries to refuel from a gas station and gets a few more extra in case, whenever she can. She only leaves the car whenever they starting to get low on food and water. If the place seemed safe enough, she allows Prince to roam around the bit- not having the heart to completely imprison him inside the car. Yet she can't help a tugging suspicion that someone was watching her. It paranoids her. Prince would tend to look at a particular direction- mostly empty space or shadows which wasn't helping her any further.

But her body smelled like blood. She was still stained in blood. She managed to get spare clothes but she was far too jittery to try take a bath anywhere that there's at least eighty percent chance of people- they weren't even people but more of monsters. But a young maiden such as her could only take it far too long and it's been a while that anything happened. Tia couldn't help these tempting thoughts when she found a hidden river that was actually clean. It's been two months since she's last took a bath she could relax in. Three weeks since her cannibal life and death encounter and been smelling like blood since.

"You'll tell me if someone comes, won't you?" Tatiana tries to persuade herself by asking Prince, who barked in affirmation. She sighs in relief, and looks around once more before stripping out of her clothes. She placed it neatly by a corner, near the new one that she had gotten. She slowly submerges her body in the river, sighing pleasantly at the coolness. The feeling of being looked at, yet to disappeared but Prince didn't do anything so it might mean that the person didn't mean any harm. Better yet, it might be a person like her. But this person was incredibly skilled in hiding because Tia has never seen even his shadow once. She tries to scrub out the blood in the body before submerging her body head before resurfacing. She runs through her dark tresses, "I wonder how long do you plan to look.." she speaks aloud but unsure if a presence is there. "Don't you know it's rude to look at unmarried woman's body?" It may old fashioned but her foster family was the one who taught these values to her, is what she believed. Tia was kind of anxious if it was really a person. She told Prince to bark if there was a person but he didn't. After what happened with the radiation, Tatiana wouldn't be surprised if supernatural beings existed. Her imagination going wild again.

• Love
Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
As the weeks went by Daedalus followed in pursuit of Tatiana and Prince, keeping a high altitude above the car where they could not see him. When they would stop to rest Daedalus would watch over them during the night. He had finally found a purpose for his long life. Daedalus was to be Tatiana's and Prince's protector.

As Tatiana waded into the river Daedalus took the opportunity to get closer while she was distracted and flew down into the shadows of a tree. He hid in the branches with his wings pulled in closely while he watched her. Being an angel Daedalus felt no earthly desires towards her. True he was a man but he was a being of heaven which held no corrupted feelings for the flesh of the opposite sex.

Daedalus was a bit surprised when Tatiana spoke up, trying to address him about her maidenhood. He found it a bit humorous considering he had no feelings about such a seed. Daedalus couldn't help but smirk sitting up in the treeline hidden by the shadows. Prince staring up at him, though he did not move from his position.

For a long moment Daedalus was silent before he spoke up in response to her. "You have no reason to worry.. I am not of this world.. I am of an ethereal realm.. I do not feel that which men hold for the flesh of women.." When Daedalus spoke it gave away his position. It was then Tatiana knew Daedalus was right above her in the tree near the edge of the river. Had he been any closer he would be right on top of her.

At the same time, though he was so close Tatiana still could not see him in the tree. Daedalus truly was great at hiding in the shadows. Unless he had spoken she would have never known Daedalus was truly there. From where he was however he had a very up close and personal view of Tatiana's entire body as a whole.

• Love
Reactions: euphoria
Since he had answered her, and confirmed her suspicion that there was indeed somebody there. She lowered her body, and covered her breasts in her hand though it may have been already too late for that. "W-Where are you?" she squeaks out, trying to find him based on his voice. "E-Ethereal realm?" she repeats. "Where's your proof?" she questions. What happened back then was already evidence that he was obviously not like her but still Tia can't help but make sure, as it haven't really sunk down that he was a supernatural being. But she couldn't help being giddy at the fact that beings like him, whom she imagined could only ever be part of her imagination was real.

"Y-You're still male though!" she remember the most important thing. "What are you a stalker?!?" she was moving around- trying to find him but still no avail. Under the moonlight and the clear water, it only increased the allure of her body that matured into a woman- enticing men.

Where on earth was he? She grumbled and complained. She was feeling anxious over the fact he can see her but she couldn't do the same. She had hope by ethereal realm, he didn't mean that he was a ghost. It wasn't like she was scared of ghosts but Tia didn't exactly know how to exorcise one so in case she needed to defend herself against him, physical attacks wouldn't be much of help. That of which, scared her. There was nothing more terrifying than unable to being to defend herself.

She didn't know what he wants. She was currently alone and naked. He was some supernatural being that she couldn't see. Tia felt like she was going to have a panic attack. "Why don't you show yourself?" she asks him. "Are you feeling guilty which is why you won't?" Her argument was dumb, and obviously weak but she was anxious and kind of desperate.

• Love
Daedalus let out a charming chuckle at her words. He found it adoring that she was so worked up about where he was and what he was doing there. "I am but a simple Guardian.. I bring no ill intent.. nor do I harbour feelings of lust. True you are of the opposite sex.. but I am of a higher plane.." Daedalus exclaimed as he decided that it was alright to reveal himself to Tatiana now that she knew he was there.

Suddenly Tatiana felt a strong gust of air fly towards her as she heard wings flap strongly as if they came from a large bird. Then Daedalus flew behind her and hovered above the water with the tips of his toes hanging down on the top of the waters surface which caused ripples in the waters surface to flow towards her which told her he was behind her in the water.

"I am Daedalus Yaggdrasil, I have been watching over this world for any survivors.. I came upon you a few weeks back and saved your life.. since then I have been protecting you while keeping my presence a secret, but now that you know I am here there is no need to hide myself." Daedalus exclaimed as he looked down at Tatiana.

As he looked down at Tatiana, Daedalus smiled so warm and kindly. His eyes glowing with a gentle golden hue, his pearly wings glowing in the moonlight as it reflected off the surface of the rivers water and illuminated his pale yet perfectly sculpted body. Daedalus had wings that spanned five feet wide on each side and they looked so beautiful yet white like a gentle winters snow. His pectorals and abdominal muscles lean and sharp with a distinguishable enticing sight to them. He was undoubtedly an Angel, there was no mistaking it.

Higher plane. She pouted. Now he was just being rude, though his arrogance did have basis. Tia watched him reveal himself with a gaping mouth. Eyes wide and increasingly doe-like, as she looks at him. Her mature appearance was a far cry from innocent nature.

"Your name is a mouthful." she mumbles under her breath.

She takes in his appearance. So that was what an angel looked like. She was increasingly interested in his wings, that she loosened her grip on her chest and leaning towards him as though wanting to touch him. Tia takes a glances of his muscles and her face becomes flushed. It was as though the whole place had suddenly gotten hotter. She covers her face specifically her eyes. "D-Do the concept of clothes does not exist in your realm?" she asks though it sounded more of a complaint. She peeks through her eyes. "H-How impure!! Sho-Showing your body to a lady!" she scolds him, though she wasn't in any better situation even slightly worse.

Tatiana wanted to submerge her body into the water in order to cool herself off. She had seen a man's torso before but it was between family and those she had trained with, she pretended not to mind and considered it normal. It wasn't her fault some sports had a custom of showing a man's upper body but he was a completely unrelated person! Not to mention a supernatural being.

Remembering that he wasn't exactly a normal person, she had gotten excited and wanted to ask a few questions. Like why was he here? Why didn't they do anything about this radiation? He decided to help her but for what? Angels were described to selfless beings but there was also fallen angels! Devils! What did it mean that he was here in the ground? Speaking of which, if he existed does that mean devils existed too? She despaired. Tatiana didn't know how to fight against a devil.

Daedalus let out yet another charming chuckle as he continued to smile down at her seeing that her eyes were focused on his wings momentarily. "There are no such clothes for an angel to where when they are of the mortal realm.. It is then our wings are solid and clothes can not be worn over the torso. At least I have pants on." Daedalus exclaimed as he brought it back to her attention again that she was naked.

"My kind are of the utmost purity.. mortals are those who have the minds full of dirty thoughts, such as whatever it may be that just crossed your mind. Do not think I had not noticed the look on those eyes of yours as you scanned my body. I could see the intrigue and hunger for knowledge of my body." Daedalus said as he crossed his legs and sat Indian style while hovering in the air.

"I noticed your intrigue of my wings as well, your curiosity is unfounded.. Do they interest you so much you desire to examine and touch my wings?" Daedalus asked Tatiana as he brushed a strand of hair behind his ear. "I believe you should hurry and get out of the water before you become sick from staying in the cold water for to long." Daedalus exclaimed as he cleared his throat. He seemed so kind and gentle by nature.

"Would it be much of a trouble if I asked of you, your name fair maiden? I have given my own.." Daedalus proposed as he floated closer to her just inches away from her now above the water. Daedalus' eyes seemed to draw her in like a moth to a flame. So bright and deep like an ocean which was reflected with a setting sun to illuminate them golden.

"Ah!" she gasps. Tatiana had entirely forgotten her manners. "I-I'm Tatiana Romano. You can call me Tia though." she introduces herself. She couldn't believe she could have lost herself so much to have forgotten her manners and acted rude. Reminding her own current disposition, she had noticed that she was no longer covering her body and quickly submerged her body till her neck. "C-Can I ask you to turn away first?" Though she was asking it was more of a demand. Even if he had already seen everything, even if he had no feeling for seeing her naked, Tia would have have felt more comforted if he was looking away. She needed to change clothes before addressing to the rest of their conversation.

Once she was sure he was looking away, she changed into new clothes. She runs through her hair, sleeking it to keep it away from going to her face.

She breathed a sigh of relief. No longer feeling the vulnerability of being bare. She looks at him again, her cheeks flushing once again at seeing his bare chest. She had honestly believed any seeing of the skin should be waited upon until marriage and only to her marriage partner. But her curiosity overcomes her embarrassment. In their home, they had birds and she couldn't help but wonder if his wings would feel as smooth and soft as they did.

She bites her lower lip, looking at him with upturned eyes. "Ma-May I touch your wings?" she asks. He was currently flying or sitting, she didn't know, in an altitude far too high for her to reach. But if she based it on his build, even her ears are red, he was still obviously much taller than her. She was already considered tall for her gender but as expected. The world was simply isn't fair.

• Love
Daedalus smiled at Tatiana kindly as he looked away. "It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance finally miss Tatiana Romano.." Daedalus exclaimed as he turned away and waited until she was fully dressed once more. "Be gentle.. My wings are my most sensitive attribute." Daedalus said to her calmly.

Afterwards he flew to Tatiana and landed on his feet. Though he was standing now he still towered over her by at least a foot tall. He was truly a specimen of high quality. He was beautiful get mysterious and otherworldly. Landing on the ground before her Daedalus turned around to show her his wings.

When she would go to go touch them they would feel so light and soft like that of a dove's wings. Daedalus' back was slender yet still so broad as his entire body appeared to be built and sculpted my his himself. It was like he had been bestowed his body by his holy father.

• Love
Reactions: euphoria
Tatiana couldn't contain her excitement like a child in Christmas morning. She was tempted to jump up and down to express her joy. She waited for him to get down for her to be able to reach down and touch the majestic thing. Wings. It was one of her greatest fantasy. She loved the idea of flying. She especially like the way it looked one one's body from her imagination. Of course, she didn't imagine it would look actually look like that. She glances at him.

Now that he was on the ground, she had still needed to look up to meet his eyes. He was more handsome up close. Tia wondered when the flush on her cheeks would go away. She did imagine angels to be beautiful beings but the feeling is quite different seeing them in person and from her imagination.

Frankly, she was quite afraid to touch him. She had an ulterior motive in touching him. She wanted to know if he was actually real, that she wasn't something she made up. It's been long since she had an actual conversation with another person. She loves Prince but it wasn't quite the same to talk to another being- supernatural being, for that matter. Tia might just burst into tears if it's actually a big prank of her brain, making angels, helping protect her. She was a dreamer but she knew how to face reality.

Playing with her fingers as she placed them close to her chest. His wings were really pretty, if it was a dream- she was surely amazed of her imagination. Softly and gently, she caressed his wings. The feeling had given her goosebumps and frankly quite addicting. Slowly she touched it more until she was lost in the feeling of touching it. Tatiana had fully immersed herself in touching, that she couldn't help but kissing the feathered wings once.

• Love
Daedalus blushed as Tatiana began to touch his wings. As she touches them more and more his breathing became a bit heavier as tears swelled up in his eyes as he fought back his embarrassment and shivered as she touches his wings. His wings felt so extremely soft to the touch. They were strong yet soft to the touch like they were made of silk.

Eventually as Tatiana touched Daedalus' wings further he couldn't hold his voice back any longer and let out a soft yet seductive moan as his legs gave out and he fell to his knees blushing with tears in his eyes. She has made him weak in the knees by touching his wings so much and it took his breath away. When she would look at Daedalus she could have told that he had been covering his mouth with his hand to muffle his moans of pleasure.

What truly sent him over the top was when she dealt the final blow of kissing his wings with her soft supple lips. They sent an electric shock through his hyper sensitive wings. It was embarrassing to sat in the least bit she had made Daedalus' mouth dribble with drool from the intense sensation of the pleasure she had sent through his wings.

She was far too engrossed in touching them that she hadn't noticed the change in him until she noticed there was sounds coming from.. Him? She walks around and surprised at his appearance. She lets out a gasp and tries to take in the sight, her hands covering her mouth as she looks him up and down.

Isn't this- isn't this slightly unfair? How could he be so alluring? The red in her cheeks noticeably gotten darker. W-What should she do? She panics in her head. S-Should she help him? But the sight. It was too irrestible. She couldn't help wanting to look at it more. D-Did all of this happened from touching his wings? He was already on the ground. If the pleasure he felt was doubled or even tripled of how she feels when he touches her wings, then it surely must be mind blowing! But he just told her he didn't held those kinds of feelings.

Yet his appearance. Oh, she didn't know what to do but before she knew it, she was already reaching out to him. Tia hoped the heavens could forgive her as she mindlessly reaches out his cheek to touch him. Soft. She gently wiped the drool away with her mouth. She was now able to look down at him, seeing his luscious locks- she couldn't help running through them with her free hand. Did everything about him have to feel so heavenly?

Daedalus felt a bit dizzy from how much his wings tingles from Tatiana's touch. He was even more surprised when she had kissed him. Though he was an angel, in his current state it was still embarrassing to be kissed by her. Daedalus could not believe how she so openly kissed him after having only just met him moments ago.

Were all humans so indulgent in their urges? As Tatiana kissed Daedalus he closed his eyes while his face turned a deeper shade of scarlet. Daedalus' lips were so smooth and sweet, almost as if they were made of cotton candy. His lips were heavenly and Tatiana could feel his gentle yet soft panting on her skin as he pulled away to catch his breath.

"I told you my wings were sensitive Tatiana.." Daedalus exclaimed as he blushed looking up at her scarlet and attempted to stand up. He still felt like he had no strength in his legs from her touching his wings so much.

"We should find somewhere safe to rest. It isn't good to be out in the open like this for so long.." Daedalus stated as he touched his lips. They still tingled from feeling Tatiana's lips pressed against his and they felt so hot.

Tatiana was obviously shocked with her bold actions. She didn't- She didn't think it through. It was all because he was in that state that she ended up in a trance that led her doing that.
But- But he also had part of the blame for not stopping her. She wanted to bury herself ten feet under. She swears she doesn't do this at all, especially not to strangers! Granted, she does kiss Prince sometimes but that doesn't count.

She couldn't look at him as she pulled away from him. She kept playing with hair, fiddling with her jacket as though an attempt to get warm when in reality she feels a scorching heat inside. The moment she stared into his eyes, as though getting sucked into them felt an eternity though in reality it was less than a second.

"I-I- I understand now!" she stutters and speaks more loudly than intended, biting her lower lip. She kissed someone. She couldn't believe she kissed someone. A someone who wasn't really considered to be real at that. A person of her fantasies.

Prince returned, looking squarely at the intruder first before approaching Tiana. "Woof, woof." he rubs his head on her jeans. "Welcome back, Prince." she affectionately rubs his head, though she still wasn't really calm inside- seeing the Doberman certainly made her feel more relaxed. "T-T-Then we should go." She continues to avert his gaze. "D-Did you find somwhere we can stay for the night?" she asks Prince. One of her fantasies while being on the run was camping underneath the stars, but in reality- it was actually truthfully frightening not to mention sleeping outdoors was truly uncomfortable for a person used to beds. Tatiana did camping before but truly nothing beats the luxury of relaxing in a home.

#316b32
#6b442d

Daedalus took in a deep breath and sighed as he calmed himself. "If you are wanting somewhere to stay, there is this beautiful meadow nearby.. I will be watching over you as you sleep so you have no need to worry of being attacked." Daedalus said as he managed to stand back up on his own two feet.

Regaining his composure Daedalus ran his hand through his long white hair and started to lead the way to the meadow. Tatiana would be safe with Daedalus around so she had no reason to be nervous. "While you rest you may lay your head in my lap Tatiana." Daedalus said to her as he sat down in the meadow and sat back on his legs before he patted his lap.

Daedalus seemed to be very kind and caring. Being that he was an angel he never required to sleep or eat let alone go to the bathroom it would seem. Daedalus was going to watch over Tatiana as she slept under the stars in his lap.

She just couldn't take a break from blushing. Didn't that mean though that he'd be watching her? He was watching her for these past few weeks but now that they actually met, it seemed far more embarrassing. She follows him along to the meadow.

Tatiana was amazed at such gorgeous sight. How could something like this still exist in their world? She began to ran around and take a huge breath in. It smelled lovely, even more so that she was finally clean. It felt like a dream and Prince agreed with her as he ran around with her until Daedalus called her out again. She had forgotten her embarassment and looks at him when he suddenly made his suggestion.

"W-Wh-Wha.." she moves backwards before stumbling down on the ground from shock. Truthfully this shouldn't be considered much compared to what she did earlier.

Tia couldn't think she could be able to do it though. Still, taking up his offer would make it much more comfortable than simply lying down on the ground. She still had Prince too but he couldn't exactly give her much warmth and she felt sorry for making him her pillow. She was tempted though. It meant that there was a slight possibility of being able to use his wings as a blanket. She knew what happened earlier but she couldn't resist wanting to touch those wings again. But she didn't know what to say, or how to bring it up even.

Last edited:
Daedalus smiled at Tatiana and chuckled softly at her cute reaction. "Come, you need sleep Tatiana.. I shall protect you as you sleep.. if you lay here I shall keep you warm with my wings." Daedalus exclaimed as he knew she needed to get some sleep.

Daedalus did not wish to see her tired, and he did not mind having her sleep in his lap. After all it would be something new for him to have a human sleep in his lap. He knew just how much she was interested in his wings. If it was what it took her to go to sleep he would wrap his wings around her as she slept.

Daedalus patted his lap once more to beckon her over to him. If she didn't sleep she would be exhausted, and he didn't want her to be tired while they traveled. She had enough issues in her life right now with the cannibals and the undead.

Status
Not open for further replies.