Heathens. [Sign-Up / OOC]

Here are the questions. Sorry if they seem a bit weird.

1 = What spots could one take? Is there something like "Scientist Executioner" or "Assassin Scientist" anywhere available?
2 = How many weapons can a character have?
3 = And what sort of artifacts are we speaking off? Jewelry, weaponry, armor or are they unknown for now?
4= And finally, is there any sort of specific blank character profile that one must follow or not?

Another question. Would it be okay to play two characters? I know you're waiting for more people to take a few more spots, so I was wondering if it would help get the ball rolling, at least until we can get other people to join.

@ECN
1: Since this is really a medieval fantasy RP, there wouldn't be a scientist really, sorry.
2: I think really it depends on the weapons, but as a general stand point I'd say 2 main weapons i.e. melee & ranged, etc and a secondary of some description. You don't have to stick to that exact lay out though. Just so long as you're reasonable about it and your character's not pulling out different weapons every two seconds it should be okay
3: The artifact is completely unknown to all the races at this point - when we start the RP the scouts sent to find out what fell will be returning and it'll be up to them to describe what they found (they don't have to have a common story: each of the races are supposed to have a different interpretation of what the artifact is)
4: I didn't provide a specific CS to be filled out, I just said to make one that lets me know your race, major God & position, and then just anything else you want to include that you feel is important to know, etc =]
@Dres
Second characters will be an option, probably soon, there are just a few people who've shown interest that I'm hoping will join soon :) sorry about the wait! I want to get this started as much as you do XD

Oh, by the way, is my character accepted? :O

@Dres
Second characters will be an option, probably soon, there are just a few people who've shown interest that I'm hoping will join soon :) sorry about the wait! I want to get this started as much as you do XD

Nah, it's fine. Just wanted to make sure we had enough players.

I know it's not my place but maybe we should just start and see who joins :)