Hearts of Fire (High Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I was waiting on you to put a CS skeleton up.

ack...nooooo...keep going...hopefully the others had the same issue, or are waiting for the CS...

Yeah. Like everyone here, I was just waiting for more details and the CS before making any comments or asking questions.

Reactions: PoetLore
I know I'm a bit late for it, but I'm also still interested. I've got a character concept that is perfect for Faerun, and I wanna run it.

I'm interested in this.

Decided to do some research since I've been slacking on updating my Forgotten Realms collection and, whew boy, some major things have gone down while I've been away.

Is this following class frameworks of a specific edition? Or is there a general freeform character creation, while pulling from established lore of class archetypes from the world?

I'm going to keep an eye on this - it sounds interesting, but I am hesitant to commit to an RP with levels and stats, as well as I'm unsure about my characters fitting into a single class. Sounds interesting though.

think I'm a little late to the party, but I'm more than interested. The only thing is how much knowledge of the forgotten realms do we actually need? I got left behind on the D&D trail and am languishing in the Pathfinder realms after having fallen in love with the level of detail and amount of stuff you can do (I mean really, they've got archetypes that let you ride dragons and be a paladin who wouldn't love that?!).
Also what are the laws/limits on magic? I'm thinking of trying a Pathfinder style Magus

Oooh, is this still a thing? If so, I want in.

• Love
Bismarck said that he was going to set things up, so hopefully, that is still the case.

• Love
Hi, just dropping by to say I'm still interested. How are you?

Keep poking at this thread and maybe it'll get moving along....

POKE

-hums the jeapordy theme impatiently-

Interested!

...though I'm not sure I should get my hopes up...

Usually I'm better about getting things done. However with a new job, and college in the way. I truly wouldn't expect much. I'm still trying to develop this all, but not much has come out of it yet. Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.